these matchups are a joke

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: these matchups are a joke

Articulate Author
    Post Count

these matchups are a joke

My syndicate is generally top 150 - top 250. I understand this is not anything groundbreaking, since I quit playing gold and got rid of chat apps this seems to be the general rankings that I can get accustom to. That's fine.

However all this battle weekend during Street assault we are drawing teams that are consistently top 50 and literally 40% of the time ranked top 15. How are the match ups fair and balanced? We are currently ranked 375. Not being able to win anything for close the last 24 hours is devastating our standings. It doesn't seem like luck of the draw but it does seem like the top teams are being favored with lame duck opposition
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Oh the matchups are terrible. My T250 matches T50's every other battle, it's insane. We have the same tag as our T50 family syn and we thought that was why.. but that shouldn't be the case regardless
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    It's not so much the top teams being favored with lame duck opposition as it is Gree telling the lame ducks to buy gold.

They can't physically force you, but this whole game, for more than 4 years, has been an exercise in mental manipulation. "Bad match ups" is just another one of Gree's tools designed to extract money from people too ignorant to notice they are being played.

Post Count
    I wanna know when is next gold sale.

Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    You can pick and choose your battles in street assaults. Who cares? If GREE was trying to screw you over, the first thing they'd do is make the sweep goals consecutive instead of giving you three days to find 9 fights where the other two teams are laying down for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    5 replies and this thread isn't locked yet.

Are the mods asleep?