Update 10/20/15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 10/20/15

Post Count

Update 10/20/15

Hey MW,

We are restarting the Epic Boss: Undead General Shenk. We are investigating the issues that occurred with the missing loot. Expect an update regarding compensation for those that participated in the event with the missing loot early next week. Thank you for your patience!

[PM] Dredd

10/20/2015 UPDATE

Loot has been paid out to players who particpated when the loot page was not displaying Loot.
    Last edited by [PM] Dredd; 10-20-2015 at 10:59 AM.

i am on iOS and can not summon the boss, no matter what i try....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal Surfer View Post
    i am on iOS and can not summon the boss, no matter what i try....
    exit and log back in game
    if it does not work, turn device off and on and log again

I had to do that to get bosses to trigger

Post Count
    I would like to know more about this compensations since I started getting loot on boss 98.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I would like to know more about this compensations since I started getting loot on boss 98.

My friend, today was Thursday.
    The weekend beckons in the city by the bay.
    The weekend SOME observe tends to be four, maybe five days long.
    My friend, perhaps Tuesday information might be forthcoming, if the stars align.
    Besides, compensation has often been LESS than spectacular.
    Let's endeavor to enjoy another fine autumn weekend.
    A great weekend, indeed, as UMICH and MICH ST will DEW battle on Saturday.
    Ahh, what a wonderful autumn weekend it portends to be, too!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    100 blank reward windows. How u are going to solve that

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    Hey MW,

We are restarting the Epic Boss: Undead General Shenk. We are investigating the issues that occurred with the missing loot. Expect an update regarding compensation for those that participated in the event with the missing loot early next week. Thank you for your patience!

[PM] Dredd
    Thank you, Dredd! Appreciate the restart.
    Good luck investigating & getting everybody compensated.

It's boss killing time!
    Cheers!
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a guess but I bet the compensation will be when hell freezes over

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unlock ios gold video could be a good compensation for all the gree mess

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As I understand we are still waiting on the compensation for the one day FL debarkle.. Am I wrong?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1 View Post
    As I understand we are still waiting on the compensation for the one day FL debarkle.. Am I wrong?
    You are, indeed, correct good sir.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's not about free loot, I think people who started killing late (due to time zones) were in midst of getting the 30/30 done and they were all reset. Depending on where these people were, they are absolutely screwed* unless they play top 25 and have the stats to farm boss 100. I was lucky to be in a timezone where I saw the event come up, but for those who were still killing bosses, extending by a day or 'resetting' actually took them back to 0/30 on the key ultimate. Now how are you going to compensate them? Not that I'm still waiting for my 15/15 FL award, but your track record of making things right is quite poor to say the least.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-16-2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: *quit bypassing word filter, thank you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They will compensate all!!!!
    Those that have participate In the epic boss event.
    lol they will give all 50 folders for the next rb don't blame them because they don't know

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How on earth do you intend to correct this? I don't think it is even possible. You cannot award the prizes to each player that failed to receive them for each individual boss kill. Each prize would have been "random" from the options available for that particular boss. How would you know which random prizes we would have received? How do you know who specifically didn't receive the prizes...and how many they didn't receive?

Lastly, and most importantly, how do you account for the extra gold many players spent to advance in the goals? For most accounts, those missing prizes would have made armies...and made the stats stronger along the way. Without those units being received, the players had to advance to harder bosses via other means (gold).

A: Why wasn't this tested before release?
    B: Why wasn't the event paused once you learned there was a major issue with it?
    C: Why didn't you communicate the issue and ask people to advance at their own risk? Without the communication, there is no way for us to know if the prize screens were supposed to be blank, or not.

Ugh!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    How on earth do you intend to correct this? I don't think it is even possible. You cannot award the prizes to each player that failed to receive them for each individual boss kill. Each prize would have been "random" from the options available for that particular boss. How would you know which random prizes we would have received? How do you know who specifically didn't receive the prizes...and how many they didn't receive?

Lastly, and most importantly, how do you account for the extra gold many players spent to advance in the goals? For most accounts, those missing prizes would have made armies...and made the stats stronger along the way. Without those units being received, the players had to advance to harder bosses via other means (gold).

A: Why wasn't this tested before release?
    B: Why wasn't the event paused once you learned there was a major issue with it?
    C: Why didn't you communicate the issue and ask people to advance at their own risk? Without the communication, there is no way for us to know if the prize screens were supposed to be blank, or not.

Ugh!
    You have made some great vaild points in regards to this. Something I was thinking. But to be honest I think gree have done the right thing on restarting the event. As of different time zone means everyone effected had a chance. For the ppl that used gold etc etc should send in a ticket a pray hard that they might get a refund lol

I don't normally say this. But thanks dredd for sorting this.