gods creation guild on iOS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gods creation guild on iOS

Hybrid View

Lurker
    Post Count

gods creation guild on iOS

We need help on knights n dragons if u use line contact jeffwright or gctonguetalker ty for joining must have line and be active respectful
    Last edited by Jeff Wright; 12-16-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Post Count
    who would be foolish enough to install 2 games by gr....?
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    who would be foolish enough to install 2 games by gr....?
    I did..............but,. but on my defense, I installed KA, CC, LAW, MQ and MW, during the golden Funzio Era, after Gree took over, then MQ and LAW were taken offline very fast and CC, well it is sleeping with the fishes..................................as for KA, to be honest it is 1000% more stable than MW, with less bug, same busines model (milk the cash cows, with bait and switch tricks) but since I play free, I do not care, I do have fun in a few events

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I did..............but,. but on my defense, I installed KA, CC, LAW, MQ and MW, during the golden Funzio Era, after Gree took over, then MQ and LAW were taken offline very fast and CC, well it is sleeping with the fishes..................................as for KA, to be honest it is 1000% more stable than MW, with less bug, same busines model (milk the cash cows, with bait and switch tricks) but since I play free, I do not care, I do have fun in a few events
    You know when i continued playing MW gold free, there's couple events like wd, eb and fl where you simply pace yourself and play at comfort level without caring of any top single or double-digit placement, and - it has been quite enjoyable and not so much time consuming and labor intense like before when I was htinking you have to compete in stats or other trivial attributes. I think slowly more players doing same but of hard-core ones in top teams

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    You know when i continued playing MW gold free, there's couple events like wd, eb and fl where you simply pace yourself and play at comfort level without caring of any top single or double-digit placement, and - it has been quite enjoyable and not so much time consuming and labor intense like before when I was htinking you have to compete in stats or other trivial attributes. I think slowly more players doing same but of hard-core ones in top teams
    that is true

to tell the truth, last time I bought gold was about 3 months ago, because I saw that I could finish the last EB boss with a few refills (I think I needed 5 or so), and I thought, well this is ok, maybe next EB will do the same..................but then comes GREE and add 500% health to EB, and I could not pass boss 103 after 2 hours, and on the last EB could not even get close to boss 95, so now I only do the daily goals, and kill bosses to the point that if it takes more than 5 hits, I no longer continue

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Was thinking if it was as glitch free as mw lol. But knowing gree they don't discriminate, they treat every game the same so its the same as other games with the decline, ppl have to use different game forums to get help. My advise is send in a ticket for help opps that's a stupid idea, you will only get a canned reply.

Banned
    Post Count
    I haven't bought gold in about a year and just as you said gameplay is much more laid back. Placement doesn't matter much, raiding is useless, money is useless, valor is all but useless (besides RB tokens) so I get on to help faction and upgrade buildings.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Useful on topic threads relevant to MW get locked, moved, or deleted, yet this is still here.

Typical stupidity at its finest.

Though kudos to the community for at least turning it around to something almost relevant.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER