Drop rate for Arcana is broken

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drop rate for Arcana is broken

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Drop rate for Arcana is broken

Farming the RB levels 95 and 100 should give us a 10% drop rate for winning an Arcana. I think the drop rate is closer to 1%. My guild has been farming these things for almost 2 days, and many of us have not won any Arcana, and some have won 1 or 2. That's with maybe 200 bosses killed. Figure 20 peeps hit on each boss, that means with a 10% drop rate, we should get 2 for every boss killed. That's not happening.
    Instead of @ 400 Arcana, we have a total of 80, and that includes what we had before RB started.

Gree, it would be nice if you could fix this before the event ends.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    We noticed the same, it surely was a 'false advertising' again. We were farming 95s and only 1 member got a arcana drop (58 members guild / summoned between 30 and 40 95s)

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If it makes you feel better, we had a very similar experience when we were calling up 35s and 40s.
    Very disappointing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The drop rate was working as intended , thank you for playing ---
    Signed ,
    Gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    We just killed our 85th level 95/100 boss. Conservatively, 14 players qualify for the prize on each kill. That's a total of 1,190 chances for an arcana. At an advertised drop rate of 10% we should have won 119 arcana. We have won 5. That's a 0.42% drop rate. F-me c'mon man.
    Last edited by JBash; 12-29-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JBash View Post
    We just killed our 85th level 95/100 boss. Conservatively, 14 players qualify for the prize on each kill. That's a total of 1,190 chances for an arcana. At an advertised drop rate of 10% we should have won 119 arcana. We have won 5. That's a 0.42% drop rate. F-me c'mon man.
    This is just epic ^

Gree, please.. all guilds are having this experience. Any feedback?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not going to defend grees programming quirks , however:
    There is a 20 % chance on getting arcana or the unit . This does not necessarily mean that within the 20% the chance is split 50/50 . They might have programmed a sub algorithm making the arcana closer to 1% .