GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barney's epic fail

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe you fools shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. How's that sound? ️️SUP is dead. There are two despicable and disgusting people who are SUP - They are called Stephen and ️️Gene which is ghosts. Ghosts is full of ️️moron spineless sell outs like Steve D, Joey, Mod from KYS and a few idiots who have returned back to ️️SUP from GDF and FSU

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Maybe you fools shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. How's that sound? ️️SUP is dead. There are two despicable and disgusting people who are SUP - They are called Stephen and ️️Gene which is ghosts. Ghosts is full of ️️moron spineless sell outs like Steve D, Joey, Mod from KYS and a few idiots who have returned back to ️️SUP from GDF and FSU

There are a myriad of reasons people use when they decide to part company.

Think divorce, and suddenly all will be very clear.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    There are a myriad of reasons people use when they decide to part company.

Think divorce, and suddenly all will be very clear.
    Thanks Chuck. Can anyone think of any reason why they wouldn't like barney? ROFL!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Thanks Chuck. Can anyone think of any reason why they wouldn't like barney? ROFL!!!

The purple dinosaur, no way, everyone loves that guy.

Barney Rubble? He's a likeable guy, too.

If you mean THAT Barney, hush my naughty, nasty, filthy piehole. LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why is it that a member of the top team seems like such a sore winner,lol. He sounds really rump hurt. Oh well, some things just are, and some people can never be happy, even when they get what they thought they wanted. It might be because he was forced to apologize for his past antics with his new teamates. I don't think it sits well with his old best buds in the game either, but he's so worried about losing that top spot that he's apparently willing to do anything, even swallow his pride and beg forgiveness. Let's see how long he can grovel like that before he blows up.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As always barney you have no idea what you're on about. The time for your annihilation and subsequent humiliation is drawing nearer.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Noonga, wait a minute. Are you saying birds still exists? I hear tell that some of your teamates are claiming birds are gone. So you're saying those ex sups are really birds? Do they know this?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Your team really seems to be worried about losing first little guy. Settle down, don't worry. It's just a game. Only real winners are gree. The only thing you win is the right to spend more money than someone else. try to remeber it's entertainment. If someone else comes out on top, the only thing you should ask yourself is, did you have fun? Sorry about the park bench, but if you want to play, you have to pay.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I do have fun. This adds to it. Do you not agree? Otherwise how dull would this game be?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Your team really seems to be worried about losing first little guy. Settle down, don't worry. It's just a game. Only real winners are gree. The only thing you win is the right to spend more money than someone else. try to remeber it's entertainment. If someone else comes out on top, the only thing you should ask yourself is, did you have fun? Sorry about the park bench, but if you want to play, you have to pay.
    Games are meant to be won in one way or another. Your merge early on was proof that you didn't want Ferr to win instead of yourself. But I hope as a free player speaking that you guys keep at it��

You 2 carry on I enjoy the conversation, it is more fun than the game itself, it doesn't have glitches, and I can read it for free.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Games are meant to be won in one way or another. Your merge early on was proof that you didn't want Ferr to win instead of yourself. But I hope as a free player speaking that you guys keep at it��

You 2 carry on I enjoy the conversation, it is more fun than the game itself, it doesn't have glitches, and I can read it for free.
    WBS......be carefull what you say.....................you may have just given an idea to GREE..............to only let you read for free part of the thread or post, and have to pay additional gold to see the rest......................lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post

The purple dinosaur, no way, everyone loves that guy.

Barney Rubble? He's a likeable guy, too.

If you mean THAT Barney, hush my naughty, nasty, filthy piehole. LOL
    I named one of my guitars Barney, it's purple. Always liked Mr Rubble, didn't like his buddy as much. Then their was the Barney that was abducted by aliens who seemed like a decent fellow. Never could quite warm up to Barney Fife, think it was the officious popousness with that streak of ignorance that didn't sit right with me.

But I Dew think I should stop there.....
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 12-11-2015 at 10:45 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    WBS......be carefull what you say.....................you may have just given an idea to GREE..............to only let you read for free part of the thread or post, and have to pay additional gold to see the rest......................lol
    Yes this forum is far far more entertaining then the broken shell of a game they are flogging.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    If they decide to charge us to read maybe I'll get paid a percentage for thinking of the idea.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I named one of my guitars Barney, it's purple. Always liked Mr Rubble, didn't like his buddy as much. Then their was the Barney that was abducted by aliens who seemed like a decent fellow. Never could quite warm up to Barney Fife, think it was the officious popousness with that streak of ignorance that didn't sit right with me.

But I Dew think I should stop there.....

My brother has an Australian Collie, and his name is WAIT FOR IT - Barney.
    Smart and very friendly, too. LOL

"