DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barney's epic fail

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My brother has an Australian Collie, and his name is WAIT FOR IT - Barney.
    Smart and very friendly, too. LOL
    That barney can't talk at least. This barney unfortunately can talk, and talk and talk and talk. and lie and lie and lie

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    DEW, maybe we can borrow your brother's dog Barney's muzzle and see if it works on our barney

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Noonga, wait a minute. Are you saying birds still exists? I hear tell that some of your teamates are claiming birds are gone. So you're saying those ex sups are really birds? Do they know this?

And you and your side kick are always the one saying "bird this, bird that" so you two should come to some consensus on it, but as always, we really could careless what "degrading" names you call us or whatever. Hell,

Winners are grinners

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    That barney can't talk at least. This barney unfortunately can talk, and talk and talk and talk. and lie and lie and lie
    I never quite understood why Barney lied so much about his mergers? I enjoy/Ed chatting with the fellow otherwise.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Barney lies so much that it is the norm. Mergers? He has slayed at least half a dozen top 10 teams in the past year in search of his self righteous and egotistical driven goals to "kill birds". Barney can't see past himself

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Barney lies so much that it is the norm. Mergers? He has slayed at least half a dozen top 10 teams in the past year in search of his self righteous and egotistical driven goals to "kill birds". Barney can't see past himself

I see your faction is kicking derrière this WD, too.
    Good on you, mate!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Noonga, my post , if you didn't get it, was sarcastic. Birds have always existed and still do, even if they know want to say different since that might offend some of the ex sups, that they play for the birds now. What exactly do you find degrading in the name birds? I never took offense at being called a suptard, or now some of your teamates are calling us spooks, goats, and the sheeted ones( refering to the kkk, as I have seem in several pms, and not refering to ghosts, there does seem to be some negative connotations associated with both those names, so who is it that's doing the degrading?)