DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barney's epic fail

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Barney's epic fail

Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score.

So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yet

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust_revenge View Post
    Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score. So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yet
    Well, the truth is the truth. Congratulations for continually DEWIN what you DEW. You guys slay dragons and kill giants.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ghost busters. Pirate destroyers.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question

Ghost busters. Pirate destroyers.
    Who ya' gonna call? LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Well done barney. You can go down as the biggest loser in FL ever. Not only did you score 4.3B points. You lead your team to second place. Oh that's right, you weren't aiming for first, that's why you more than doubled third place score.

So again, congrats barney. You've outdone yourself this time. Go back to the drawing birds with your idiot right hand man to "kill birds". We will keep snapping up the last few who haven't seen you for the person you are yet

It's this type of competition and banter on the forums that make it fun. Looks like the current merge didn't work as well as their other merges.... Or acquisitions lol.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone was forced to spend all his lunch and rent money In order to "win". Poor little guy was last seen sleeping on a park bench, and being hassled by the local constables to move along. Gree does appreciate the donations though, hopefully that will help console him on the cold rainy nights. I could donate a few refrigerator boxes to the cause.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sounds like someone was forced to spend all his lunch and rent money In order to "win". Poor little guy was last seen sleeping on a park bench, and being hassled by the local constables to move along. Gree does appreciate the donations though, hopefully that will help console him on the cold rainy nights. I could donate a few refrigerator boxes to the cause.
    You are correct to point out "win".
    To paraphrase a former President, "It depends on what the meaning of 'win' is."

"

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Barney always loses. What a cry baby

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lose with grace barney. You should be use to it. If not, you better get use to it and fast. Keep
    Making your GM
    Merge to kill bird rooms, you're just a damn pathetic fool.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Angry winner. Grrrr

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Keep up the good work on fighting for 1st 2nd 3rd. Gree loves it when you fight. You spend more on a broken game. Why not just congratulate each other for being placed win or lose does it really matter. I'm just happy I can log in lol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You are correct to point out "win".
    To paraphrase a former President, "It depends on what the meaning of 'win' is."
    I have to agree

from my personal point of you I can see 2 Winners

1- GREE of course as they get revenues on a broken, full of bugs game in which they do little to improve as no need thanks to the big spenders
    2- ALL free players that thanks to the spenders get to keep on playing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't get it, some names that I used to see at SUPu are now appearing on roster of Phoenix Rising 1 ? Does it mean they become birds to be #1 or I misunderstood, but names like godfather, brobst, consigliere etc used to never (not playing that long, so may be wrong) be on 'birds' team or it's totally irrelevant now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    I don't get it, some names that I used to see at SUPu are now appearing on roster of Phoenix Rising 1 ? Does it mean they become birds to be #1 or I misunderstood, but names like godfather, brobst, consigliere etc used to never (not playing that long, so may be wrong) be on 'birds' team or it's totally irrelevant now?
    Your observation is correct. PR1 roster is filled with ex-SUPu players. Most of the players that left SUPu after the KYS merge have joined PR1.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    Your observation is correct. PR1 roster is filled with ex-SUPu players. Most of the players that left SUPu after the KYS merge have joined PR1.
    They just can't fathom the reality of ever coming in 2nd place. Pathetic really!