Connection Errors after Prizes Drop

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Connection Errors after Prizes Drop

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Connection Errors after Prizes Drop

Hey idiots. When are the connection errors that happen after a prize drops going to be fixed? Everytime I open the game and my faction completed a goal I get the empty base saying the session expired and I need to restart. Your service team is basically ignoring me at this point so how about one of you monkeys reading this do something about it. Wake up and learn how to develop

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Hey idiots. When are the connection errors that happen after a prize drops going to be fixed? Everytime I open the game and my faction completed a goal I get the empty base saying the session expired and I need to restart. Your service team is basically ignoring me at this point so how about one of you monkeys reading this do something about it. Wake up and learn how to develop
    You're lucky that you have some prizes dropping... I have been hitting bosses non-stop and not one reward unit - every screen say "calculating...."

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    same no prizes drop on team even when minis are above mins no prize won there too says didnt win but clearly they did beat mins.