No more PvP quests?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No more PvP quests?

Post Count

No more PvP quests?

So you're done with PvP quests Gree?
    It does not make you any money does it?
    Keeping the game interesting and varied is not of your concern, only quests that make money are...
    One ridiculous ILTQ after another, one box event is followed by the next, even during war. EB with ridiculous health.
    Those are the money making quests that you like, don't you Gree? Sorry to disaGree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think you can throw LTB and PVP in the same category. No money, though there were arguably some of the funner quests for all players. So GREE I guess cans them.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    So you're done with PvP quests Gree?
    It does not make you any money does it?
    Keeping the game interesting and varied is not of your concern, only quests that make money are...
    One ridiculous ILTQ after another, one box event is followed by the next, even during war. EB with ridiculous health.
    Those are the money making quests that you like, don't you Gree? Sorry to disaGree

It's too bad for us and Gree. I don't think Gree is smart enough to realize that peeps only play games that are fun. Endless box events, boring, energy guzzling ILTQs, impossible EB, those are the things that Gree likes, but we don't.
    Removing the 2 events that most peeps like best, just gives people less reason to play this game.

Endless bugs, endless box events, never any word from Gree on the forum and now removal "intended" or not of two of the most liked events. Gree is doing a great job of turning off their player's interest.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Peeps only play games that are fun? Gree is making a mint off this game. It was fun, people spent money, and now they can't stop playing. No matter what Gree does, they keep plowing their money into this game. Honestly, the only reason I play is to watch the drama unfold and I sure as hell don't give them any money.

I think this is some kind of social experiment. The mindset of gamers who keep getting screwed by Gree, yet keep sending in their money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Here's the deal - many many players - used their skills reset and put everything into stamina , therefor the last 2-3 PvP were too easy for those chosen people . Hence , the gree programers are probably re-coding it to include harder raiding stuff

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    .....Endless box events, boring, energy guzzling ILTQs, impossible EB, those are the things that Gree likes, but we don't.
    Removing the 2 events that most peeps like best, just gives people less reason to play this game.
    Can't agree more. Endless impossible energy guzzling ILTQs with huge experience. I rarely get past 16/20 normal.
    Impossible EB that starts out way too high for LLP with the best equipment you can buy in the store
    (51 attack + a small fraction of hero skill points for below level 50).

Now we don't get PvP anymore.
    Hopefully it was cut because there wasn't a slot in the schedule and not because it was possible for a few folks to finish. Even though you gained a lot of experience, it at least had some skill involved in picking good targets once you finished mindlessly hitting the attack button on the current target.
    Unlike the current ILTQs, the PvP was well balanced between beginner, normal, and heroic. Heroic was a steep enough hill that many players had to decide if it was worth their time and effort.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its pretty sad the direction Gree has taken this game. They clearly want to eliminate free and light-gem events. No wonder there are no new players joining this game.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!