wtf time did speed LTq finish?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wtf time did speed LTq finish?

Post Count

wtf time did speed LTq finish?

went to bed 23:30 uk (after 20 hr day) NO new events listed, got up 0600 to find speed LTq goals but only std goal for N, P & M , only got 7 & 4 regen so cleared N before 06:30 but no update on the 3 day 'Speed' goal!

Do I assume (dangerous) that the 'speed' goals for all 3 levels ended in under 6 hrs ? making it ****ING IMPOSSIBLE for anyone in Europe to complete or the did the monkeys just forget to actually code it?
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    went to bed 23:30 uk (after 20 hr day) NO new events listed, got up 0600 to find speed LTq goals but only std goal for N, P & M , only got 7 & 4 regen so cleared N before 06:30 but no update on the 3 day 'Speed' goal!

Do I assume (dangerous) that the 'speed' goals for all 3 levels ended in under 6 hrs ? making it ****ING IMPOSSIBLE for anyone in Europe to complete or the did the monkeys just forget to actually code it?
    Why assume it? you know it's like that. Gree don't fcuking care about Euro players with these speedy sihtty thingy
    Just saying, GMT+1 here: speed goals were up at 0.00 for me, so 23.00 for you.

(I don't dislike sex, I just hate censorship. Or is it dyslexic? oh **** it)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    making it ****ING IMPOSSIBLE for anyone in Europe to complete
    Everyone in Europe sleeps at the same time? Hmmmmm very interesting. I find that almost impossible.