Kompu Gacha? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kompu Gacha?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Crime Cow, why are your panties in such a bunch?
    Your theory is flawed. One can play this game in Tokyo.
    Interesting legal mumbojumbo with this tech. Maybe you should check out your pretend law school's library and peruse some law review articles on the subject or something.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Crime Cow, why are your panties in such a bunch?
    Your theory is flawed. One can play this game in Tokyo.
    Interesting legal mumbojumbo with this tech. Maybe you should check out your pretend law school's library and peruse some law review articles on the subject or something.
    My panties aren't in a bunch, but the OP likes to make personal attacks on other posters, including me, continuously, when his own posts are generally vapid and without any logic whatsoever. How is my theory flawed? I've explained a couple times how Gree and other gaming companies are getting around the law in Japan. Since I don't live there, I have no idea of this applies to Crime City. Monty said the game is not available on Japan. My last post was that until someone from Japan weighs in, we'll never know. Where am I wrong?

Post Count
    KG1.jpg

Looks a little familiar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dat Guy; 12-05-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    My panties aren't in a bunch, but the OP likes to make personal attacks on other posters, including me, continuously, when his own posts are generally vapid and without any logic whatsoever. How is my theory flawed? I've explained a couple times how Gree and other gaming companies are getting around the law in Japan. Since I don't live there, I have no idea of this applies to Crime City. Monty said the game is not available on Japan. My last post was that until someone from Japan weighs in, we'll never know. Where am I wrong?

Truth is your entire argument consists of saying:
    a. Only Japan has declared Kampu Gotcha illegal, so
    b. Since we are not in Japan, the Thread is irrelevant.

You also claim you explain the manner in which Gree "gets around it" in Japan, although frankly IMHO none of your "explanations" made the slightest bit of sense and you then rely on "monte's" "understanding" that CC is not offered in Japan. WELL I'VE PLAYED IT IN TOKYO. Bought gold in Tokyo. What's your definition of "offered"?

Me, I'm glad Dippy raised this issue- "Hey folks! Gree's trying to serve us something which at least one nation seems to have declared illegal!" All players need to know if they may be subject to a sleazy scheme. You seem to object.

Your response: "since we aren't Japanese this discussion should be terminated!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,...........
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do a quick search for "kompu gacha" in this forum and you'll see this topic has been discussed thoroughly with the same points that have been mentioned here. I would link to several points that have been made previously, but I'll just link to this for now:

http://forums.gree.net/search.php?searchid=6491018

The point is, nothing will ever change. Only you can change. Be the change you want to see.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Are you really this dense?? You talk about my posts, but yours really have no point. The link was for a Tokyo based consultancy and the announcement only applied to Japan. There are very easy and legal steps they can take to get around this law in Japan, but if Monty is correct, they don't offer these games there. This practice is legal everywhere else.

Gree is not going to reply and if anyone else knew they would have already replied.
    The change I was referring to was GREE saying it was stopping the practice, but thanks again for arguing with me in a thread you claim is worthless...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The change I was referring to was GREE saying it was stopping the practice, but thanks again for arguing with me in a thread you claim is worthless...
    Yes, they said they were stopping the practice. In Japan. It doesn't specifically spell that out in the article, so you have to dig a little. You're welcome.