Can you take away all these defense mods?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you take away all these defense mods?

Post Count

Can you take away all these defense mods?

People used to complain about the balance of attack to defense mods. People thought GREE gave out too many attack mods. I wasn't one of them.

Almost everyone has targets and almost everyone is a target. That's the way it should be.

With the past few cycles my defense is nearly catching up to my attack. It was good at first, nice defense boost. But soon no one is going to have targets, and DL stats will be insane.

This could very well be balanced out by giving attack mods for indi prizes, and it would be great, you can finally fix the attack/defense balance.. but indis suck. What's the point of spending gold if T300 indi has the same exact 1% mafia attack prize as T3000 indi?

No point whatsoever. It's stupid.

Fix this before it becomes a big problem.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    I'll save Gree the effort of a response:

"Hahaha. Another kid crunching numbers in his mom's basement posted about how his way of designing the game is way better. Oh wait, no, it's just that Monday to Friday self entitled Evan kid again."

Post Count
    I would LOVE to see a game designed by evan... I wouldn't want to play it, but it would be amusing to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I would make a great game. Maybe that's what I'll do with my life.

Screw college, I'll live in my mom's basement creating video games and become more successful than GREE

....but seriously. Having the indi prizes for T200 - T3k the same exact prize is smart?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will those prizes stack?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I would LOVE to see a game designed by evan... I wouldn't want to play it, but it would be amusing to see.
    I would have to agree with you. Evan would be the perfect designer of games, maybe even find a job as one at GREE.

Post Count
    So instead of just attacking him, tell us what you think is wrong with his ideas...I realize that's not why you're on the forum, but it would be interesting to see if have any critical thinking skills, or if making fun of people and popcorn posts are the upper limits of your cognitive abilities.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    So instead of just attacking him, tell us what you think is wrong with his ideas...I realize that's not why you're on the forum, but it would be interesting to see if have any critical thinking skills, or if making fun of people and popcorn posts are the upper limits of your cognitive abilities.
    In case you haven't been reading, we've been over this dozens of times. He hasn't changed, and it's not worth responding substantively anymore. Troll harder, son.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I don't see how having the same indi prize for the T200-3000 would in any way be a good idea. Dippy, please explain how it would be.

I could be wrong about "game balance," but what's worse, having everyone be able to beat everyone, or having no one be able to attack anyone?

Post Count
    Go buy more gold, evan...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Go buy more gold, evan...
    What a great response. You're not even going to bother to try and explain your reasoning for thinking my ideas are so bad? Just going to leave me at the false sense of hope that I actually did have a point in what I said?

Or perhaps I was correct, I did have a point, and you failed at what you try so hard to strive in- trolling. It doesn't matter really, we both know not a single GREE employee will come across this thread and if at the slightest chance they do will fail to do anything about it. It was more for I wanted to see what other people thought about all the defense mods being handed out and how many trolls lined up to post on my thread as they do every other.

And let's say I did take your advice and bought gold. Guess where I'm not spending it because of what I pointed out in this thread?

Post Count
    maybe your constant complaints aren't worth answering anymore, evan. I'm pretty sure no ones going to listen to you anyway, so why should I bother?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Wow! What epic responses!! At least that's probably how you view them, right? Once again you resort to comebacks typical of a fifth grader, rather than have a meaningful discussion. It's actually laughable that you think you're opinion is somehow better than Evan's, when his posts usually deal with game content, whereas yours almost never do. I'm sorry, but the bullying thing wore quickly long ago and now you just come across as desperate for attention and feeble minded.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    there is no point to get mod atk or def if no one can be used.

that what u say evan, so u pay for get mod can't be used.

i remember at start of the game when all PAY and not litle for get GREEN NEWS; i remenber that me i PAY for get Green news and get it ! but ? after complaint GREE remove that and all come again RED..

like accomplices.

conclusion ; we pay for nothing just play for any mod uselees.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Wow! What epic responses!! At least that's probably how you view them, right? Once again you resort to comebacks typical of a fifth grader, rather than have a meaningful discussion. It's actually laughable that you think you're opinion is somehow better than Evan's, when his posts usually deal with game content, whereas yours almost never do. I'm sorry, but the bullying thing wore quickly long ago and now you just come across as desperate for attention and feeble minded.
    LMFAO.....You just scroll past horse guy posts now pretty much a waste 2 second of your life ....Sad really he used to cook up funny witty stuff, clever word play, sprinkle with a hint of tasty propaganda and truth. #Smugface