For those locked out of the app

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those locked out of the app

Post Count

For those locked out of the app

I've been pondering this for a couple of days, since gree aren't interested in resolving this issue I'll post up some questions to see if we can find a common denominator which is causing the issues.

Though not locked out I see a lot of session expired warnings each time I log into a linked account so my first question is are those locked out using linked accounts? Now the reason I ask this is I'm suspecting that gree has throttled back on the number of available sessions for MW and as a result they have also changed something on the server to boot you much sooner than before. Now that doesn't exactly pinpoint the log in issue if you are already online but I'm wondering if this is connected to one feature which is the push notifications.

Reason I mention this is in the past even if you are not logged into the game IOS devices would constantly pop up messages such as you got attacked. Because I hated that feature I made sure it was disabled. So just wondering if those having issues have this turned on. Easy to check, go to Settings, scroll down to MW click, turn off notifications.

Also have you tried a full restart in case something is 'stuck'?

And in typical gree fashion the write up on the app store in incorrect and the oldest version of IOS that is support is not 5.1.1! In fact I pointed this issue out over a year ago.

From my testing the oldest IOS devices still supported are, iPad 2nd generation, iPhone 4s (though maybe not any longer) and iPod 5th gen. iPhone 6's being locked out is interesting though given how spectacular testing seems to be it's not surprising.

On all my devices using linking each fresh log in generates a null server response followed by a retry connection button. Then typically after a wait the account opens.

On Android it depends on the device, I've given up on anything that isn't quad core and with a minimum of 1 gb or system memory. I still get the same log in errors as IOS though. Oh yeah Android leaders still cannot purchase walls as clicking that button freezes the app.

Bluestacks, tested on OSX 10.8 and it runs though fairly slowly on Core2 Macs and passably on Core i7 with latest release OS. On Windows a C2D is painfully slow with i5's with 8gb ram better and i7's about the same as Mac.

And there is no shame in throwing up your hands and saying screw you gree, no shame at all…..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Until the whales at the top say no to all this nothing will change. I'm sure they will keep throwing money at this app for whatever junkie high they get from it. Simple fix here let pervious versions back on the server until a solution is found but what the hell do I know. The Faction HQ feature means nothing to me. I'm sure it's for the whales to spend more cash and will do little to benefit 90% of the players anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nothing the whales do now will fix anything. We are far beyond the point of no return.

No lockout here running a linked account on an iPhone 4s (iOS 8.?) and a Samsung Note 4. I've actially seen less session expired messages lately. Notifications turned off on both. Both devices run fairly well as far as performance goes (very surprised at the 4s as its got nearly no storage space left).

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Old Bessie the Cash Cow and her herd are MIA.
    Old Farmer Gee is looking for them, but I'm afraid he'll have no luck.
    Rustlers have wrangled them away.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Old Bessie the Cash Cow and her herd are MIA.
    Old Farmer Gee is looking for them, but I'm afraid he'll have no luck.
    Rustlers have wrangled them away.
    Plenty more sheep to herd. The chickens haven't come home to roost just yet.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Plenty more sheep to herd. The chickens haven't come home to roost just yet.

There might no longer be plenty of sheep to be fleeced!!!!!!!!

However, some sheep linger with a desire to be fleeced!!!!

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Contact your Play Store and demand compensation/correction on Gree's lack of support.

I have heard rumors of people getting "corrections" for the last 3 months.

YMMV and it probably all depends on who you get in the Play Store's Customer Support.

Post Count
    Im android player and its now 8days that my main accounts doesnt work ( start screen freezes ) the funny part of this is that i can start an new account but all my other accounts are gone . FU gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Request refunds with apple or google people. It takes all of 5 minutes. Write up a good justification. There is plenty of ammo here. Apple gave me around $2,000 back. Took 1 email to them, and they responded with giving me back loads of money. Every $ I spent with Gree since the very beginning.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No point moaning or complaining the games on wind down mode, it's finished, no fixes, no answers and there won't be any, barely any staff left we are only here till the gold reaches the point where it's not wort Grees time anymore then one day you'll log on see no events or mission to play and then it'll stop, great shame really as with a little time and effort this game would have still been awesome but they didn't and it isn't so get your refunds while you still can

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know this one person, got back $20K today!!!

Merry Christmas.....

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whoa! Happy for that person

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree is the bestest company in Da' world, they take your money and keep it safe and in due time you email Apple and they give it back so you can buy presents for your kiddies. I should have used grees free service of holding my money.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree is the bestest company in Da' world, they take your money and keep it safe and in due time you email Apple and they give it back so you can buy presents for your kiddies. I should have used grees free service of holding my money.
    One guy said the SERVICE should be called: Gree's Christmas Club......

"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've been locked out of the game since around the last update to the game. To top it off, I logged a call only to have the idiots in the Support team ask me if I still had issues with the game and close the damn ticket. Had to open another ticket but so far nothing!