Why bother with EB?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why bother with EB?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Why bother with EB?

Anyone actually completing individual EB with the way GREE has increased the damage?

I know I have stopped doing EB except for what the guild needs. Seems a silly way to run a business to have an event that only a handful can complete when I know plenty of players, myself included, who would purchase the gem packs to get equipment. However, with the level of difficulty beyond what gem packs can provide, EB is ruined for so many players and few are purchasing the gem packs.

I know I'm spitting in the wind, but maybe someone from GREE will grow a pair and read what players are discussing in theses forums.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ HQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At least it's easier than the last one - but I agree - why purchase any of the packs ( I bought 1 6 months ago myself and it helped me get to 100) if they aren't going to really help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The packs do help. When you are going to kill the level 150 boss and it takes 20 hits instead of 23; that adds up a lot. I think what you are frustrated with is the fact that buying one pack doesn't magically help you finish Legendary without gold or gems.

Also, the chest prizes are fixed this time as well (meaning you will get the 10M-25M stat units) and you get turkey chests which will help you craft the prizes. It's worth hitting as many bosses as you can in my opinion, even if you don't finish for a nice little stat boost.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!