Changes in the game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Changes in the game

Lurker
    Post Count

Changes in the game

Anyone else who thinks the game is changing rapidly for the worse ? Extremely short cycles which are very repetitive, both epic boss and raid boss are getting much worse. The pvp quest was fun but hasnt been around for a long time now. Ltq is the same mobs with the same stats every time, only three days to finish and then another one starts just like it right after. Havent seen a limited time building for weeks either. Whats the point of playing any more ? There hasnt been any responses or post by any gree employee for at least a month. Just feels like noone cares except the players in the top 20 guilds. It's so sad. So many better games to try now instead.
    Last edited by Mathew; 11-26-2015 at 04:49 AM.

Post Count
    Thanks for bringing this up (again). If I check last 50 – if not 100 – pages, I think more people have noticed this.

Result of your post: nothing.

So enjoy this image:

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up (again). If I check last 50 – if not 100 – pages, I think more people have noticed this.

Result of your post: nothing.

So enjoy this image:
    Sure the game has been going downhill for a long time, but these changes were more recent, like during the last month and that was what I was talking about.

Post Count
    But the Guild Citadel has made things so much more interesting!
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember the old days where getting a powerful unit felt like an actual accomplishment. I'd have to work on a quest for 7 days or what not. Guild quests felt like I actually made a difference when finishing a quest. I would look at how cool the unit I got several times and checking out all the cool details the artists put into them.

Now, there are so many quests and units coming in I don't even care about what they look like. Quests can rarely be finished without massive gems now so I rarely get any of them. I mean at this point in this game, you are really just buying your stats (buying 3 sets of special units with boosts?). There's no more feeling of "accomplishments." I was contemplating purching the $15 and $30 packs but then I realize what's the point? In a few weeks, those purchases will be meaningless and new, more powerful one will come out. I'm just gonna go as far as I can free now and do my best in wars to help out my guild.