New units/ buildings

When are we getting these new units and building GREE has said were getting had the pop up saying 24/11/15 (11/24/15) on PST well it is now that day and time but alas still no new units or buildings I have the latest download of WoN.... Moderators some clarification would be appreciated

Also the "ghost" armies appearing out of nowhere in your ops is very annoying. Another glitch? Seriously, fix this.

Currently, "ghost" units make it impossible to play. Trying to send them at anything gives the error message "Please add units to your army before sending it to attack" or something like that.

Fuel consumption is through the roof, some players have billions of uv shown on their overview tab when in fact they only have like 50M. Burning millions of fuel each hour.

If you want to keep the few players still playing this mess I humbly suggest you fix this issue as soon as possible,

its just more coiner junk. and what new buildings? i can see new units, but no new buildings.

Building levels I think they actually meant

Anyone know he UV value of the new units?

Quote Originally Posted by ORION-W27 View Post
    Anyone know he UV value of the new units?
    Just add the two resources together...just click the info button of each troop and you will see the resources required to build one of each new unit.

Got to unlock the units first lolsies