Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Surprisingly, Gree International has an A+ rating on the BBB
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

lol!!

I wonder how this ratings is computed or who the 'customers' (?) were who rated an obviously mediocre (on today's standards) game that way.

p.s. the review is from 2012.

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...1#reasonrating

Funnily enough, the next 3 google results are only complaints. Gree has also been accurately described on ripoffreport.com as I've found out via Google.

Anyhow, what counts most is the personal negative experience, and this is unavoidable with this company.

To be fair, I'm quite negative about many aspects of the game and the ways Gree is dealing with us as customers as many of you will know, but have never received a warning let alone a ban (so far ;-)) . So I tend to think that this particular sensitivity is not coming from Gree but from a moderator. After all it looks that unlike before plenty of staff members were fired, the current moderator(s?) are not afilliated with Gree anymore except for the fact that they got a tiny gift in return for their engagement at some point. Obviously Gree can't afford reasonable support anymore and the staff they still have must have to focus on the piles of support tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    To be fair, I'm quite negative about many aspects of the game and the ways Gree is dealing with us as customers as many of you will know, but have never received a warning let alone a ban (so far ;-)) . So I tend to think that this particular sensitivity is not coming from Gree but from a moderator. After all it looks that unlike before plenty of staff members were fired, the current moderator(s?) are not afilliated with Gree anymore except for the fact that they got a tiny gift in return for their engagement at some point. Obviously Gree can't afford reasonable support anymore and the staff they still have must have to focus on the piles of support tickets.
    Whatever the reason is or may have been it has been issued by an official representative of Gree, on behalve of Gree. It's clearly an attempt to shut up a complaining customer. That can and will not do.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Another typical example on how Gree operates.

Gree Employee (GREE International Inc.)
    Nov 27, 07:33

Hi player,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons Customer Support!

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. We would like to express our gratitude for your patience during our investigation. We are unable credit anything unless our game logs show a discrepancy, and in this case we could not verify an issue with your account on our side. We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Gree employee

Not all bugs can be found in the logs on the server. Most game related bugs are on the clients device. Instead of asking logs from the device without any instruction on how to use that particular log reading app, I recommend building a K&D log on the device where we and Gree can see what went wrong.

But stop shoving responsibly off Gree towards the customer. Get K&D bug and cheat free.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 12-05-2015 at 01:25 AM.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

It seems Gree, probably through the hands of one of the moderators, has deemed it necessary to remove my complain against my so called infringement on Discriminatory Remarks.

Once again Gree's only solution is to remove and ignore complains and censorship the person that hands in the complain. As this is clearly a infringement of my consumer rights.

I there for ask of the moderator in question to:

a. To place the removed comment back.
    b. To call in Gree's legal department, because he obvious cannot handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    It seems Gree, probably through the hands of one of the moderators, has deemed it necessary to remove my complain against my so called infringement on Discriminatory Remarks.

Once again Gree's only solution is to remove and ignore complains and censorship the person that hands in the complain. As this is clearly a infringement of my consumer rights.

I there for ask of the moderator in question to:

a. To place the removed comment back.
    b. To call in Gree's legal department, because he obvious cannot handle it.
    Or you can just sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Or you can just sue them.
    frankly, I'm surprised no one ever did (as far as I know).
    Gree must have disowned their customers by several hundred thousands of $ so far at least. It is astounding, even shocking that people seem to be so indifferent about losing up to several hundred bucks without having their lawyers hunt Gree down. I wonder if those K&D players are also behaving that way if they get overcharged with bills for that amounts or if someone steals parts of their property of that value?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    frankly, I'm surprised no one ever did (as far as I know).
    Gree must have disowned their customers by several hundred thousands of $ so far at least. It is astounding, even shocking that people seem to be so indifferent about losing up to several hundred bucks without having their lawyers hunt Gree down. I wonder if those K&D players are also behaving that way if they get overcharged with bills for that amounts or if someone steals parts of their property of that value?
    You are right. I'm amazed as well. But it seems you need a long long time and not get exhausted to get your rights.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 12-08-2015 at 11:24 AM.