Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Gree support, please start thinking before asking for bug data

I have seen a lot, but never have I seen support asking a normal user for log files without detailed instructions on where to find the log.

To get your crash logs from an Android mobile device, please download this application:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rg.jtb.alogcat

Once you’ve located the correct file, please email it back to us.

Even for me its a hard task to find the log files of K&D and I'm reasonable familiar with Android. But asking normal users too pass a log file to Gree without detailed instructions is just incredible unprofessional.

What kind of response do you expect from a normal gamer? That he can't find the file! That he sends the general Android log!

Of course you need these files to debug. But the instructions you are handing out for Android users are less then adequate.

Get real and start helping customers, instead of making life hard for the normal gamer!!!
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

It may simply be a strategy to create more obstacles for customers to just swallow their losses of gems, armors etc. and walk away.
    Ever thought of that?

This is the Gree forum where gamers talk to other gamers for tips and info. If you want your case to be heard by an actual Gree employee, pls submit a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    This is the Gree forum where gamers talk to other gamers for tips and info. If you want your case to be heard by an actual Gree employee, pls submit a ticket.

...where you will be dutifully ignored or given the run-around with irrelevant answers until you finally give up and accept your losses as Roookey said.

When the service is so completely and utterly frustrating and incompetent, people will come to the forum to vent and share their experiences.

I don't think anyone is under any illusion that anyone in Gree gives enough of a flying fk to monitor the forum anymore.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I don't think anyone is under any illusion that anyone in Gree gives enough of a flying fk to monitor the forum anymore.
    *sniff* I was... .

Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    *sniff* I was... .

Ooops. Yeah Gree is no longer concerned about veteran players. They are enjoying the new influx of ignorant people who are too Green to recognize how bad Gree treats their players.

And it seems like there is an increased chance for noobs to pull DFs from chests. This was evidenced by VirusknightX, whom opened 52 DF chests at once and the best armor was a severely outdated mono epic, but has pulled 3 DFs from single pulls on his alt account. And as evidenced from the Crayster dilemma, they don't care about long term big spenders either.

my alt account must be too powerful because I haven't gotten anything good on chest pulls with that account.

Here we go again! As you well know support isn't adequate. So you as moderator should call in a Gree representative that can handle this. Or do I have to go the same route as last time?

So inform Sirius that there are some private messages he should read.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 11-27-2015 at 04:25 AM.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Here we go again! As you well know support isn't adequate. So you as moderator should call in a Gree representative that can handle this. Or do I have to go the same route as last time?

So inform Sirius that there are some private messages he should read.
    ahh

only if i could summon anyone I want with a snap of my fingers....

ahh

only if i could summon anyone I want with a snap of my fingers....
    You can get message him. If you can't I'll use other channels

Report them to the Better Business Bureau, seriously we all need to file individual reports against Gree for thier blatant disrespect for players. I feel your pain, their support is a joke. I will be calling their corporate office in an hour and twenty minuets to let them know personally what I think of them.

It's been 2 hours and 20 minutes (approximately) since the post. How'd the call go?

They are a bunch of idiots. That's how the call went. If anyone wants their information, phone number or address it's super easy to find online.

Hmmmm.... am I surprised?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.