Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Pets

Pets

What do you guys think about this latest extension of the game?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

On IOS so of course, have not seen it yet. Always the last to know
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I think its only out on beta..?

What happened to the iOS beta? Why didn't it ever come out?

As far as the details of the pets, here's a youtube video I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8UKVsblRYw
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Pets are out of Beta now. For Android at least...

I think that we shouldn't have to pay gems for pets that are bronze or silver and they are pretty pointless. They seem a bit familiar, maybe copied from another GREE game.

You can find bait in PVE combat. You can get them for free

Well pets huh? Seems like there are alot of other player driven aspects already in the game which could have been expanded on before adding pets. (Insert random wall of useless text) note: bait button is gem green. That about says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    Well pets huh? Seems like there are alot of other player driven aspects already in the game which could have been expanded on before adding pets. (Insert random wall of useless text) note: bait button is gem green. That about says it all.
    Truth ^
    I'm reserving judgement on pets until I see what it's about for myself. One thing I would point out is a massive attraction of KnD is its simplicity. I hope they don't overcomplicate it. Switching jewellery around in non-ally fights in war is already annoying because it slows things up.

And on an unrelated note, WTF is wrong with Gree offering cape spectacular at 30 gems??? Gree just turned Cape Spec from Wang to Walmart
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Pets, the next attempt to generate more money instead of really improving the game.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Pets, the next attempt to generate more money instead of really improving the game.
    Agreed, the baits can only be used once and the decent ones are for 30 gems. Goos job GREE.

Gree trying to generate more money? Its not like they raised all raid milestones to 15 million to clear.
    Oh, wait....

Lol, gold star air pet lvl 1: damage reduction of 1 for 3 out of every 6-7 turns.
    If that skill will scale with level, it could potentially get out of hand...
    For me fighting level 3 raid bosses using epic+/epic non-plus, that's already a 4-5% damage reduction nearly half the time.

The skill animations are annoying, since they interrupt the fast-forward flow.

And raid bosses have an off-by-one glitch on their "slow down from fast-forward to normal, since this is the attack that kills the last knight".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It said that the pets could get to level 30 yet it said that enhancing is coming soon and not out yet.

Does anyone know when pets will be available on iOS?