ALARM 10% of our droid user can't get in the game after last update! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALARM 10% of our droid user can't get in the game after last update!

Post Count
    Good idea, just joined....

I have a funny feeling this is related to the same problems we had on IOS early this year where many were suddenly locked out.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    only reply i got after 8 days? was am i still hvn an issue? reply starts new ticket... if they just unblock v5.2.0 ppl cld get in while gree try fgr out what they messed up. skip tutorial button wld be nice too.

they said if everyone upgrades aos to beyond v4.0.3 bugs wld be fixed... hello i thk theres a few hundred new ones.

how long does it take 1 staff to recover 1 game? how many games are lost so far? why did gree not learn from previous mistakes?

DO NOT RELEASE UPDATES ON A FRIDAY.

DO NOT RELEASE BEFORE WD.

DO NOT BLOCK PREVIOUS VERSIONS WHEN THE CUSTOMERS ARE THE BETA TESTERS.

DO NOT FEED THEM AFTER MIDNIGHT.. oops thats a movie line?

Post Count
    I've been playing the game for 4 years and only sent in two tickets.

First time was when Funzio still ran the game. I accidently sold a Movie Theatre in Crime City...it was quickly replaced.

Second time was after GREE took over. I accidently sold an Ore Mine in Modern War ...it was quickly replaced.

Both times were my fault.

Guess I've just been lucky to not have any serious issues.

BTW...I've heard they don't replace deleted buildings anymore.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I've been playing the game for 4 years and only sent in two tickets.

First time was when Funzio still ran the game. I accidently sold a Movie Theatre in Crime City...it was quickly replaced.

Second time was after GREE took over. I accidently sold an Ore Mine in Modern War ...it was quickly replaced.

Both times were my fault.

Guess I've just been lucky to not have any serious issues.

BTW...I've heard they don't replace deleted buildings anymore.
    You are the luckiest man alive. I rarely bother anymore as Gree doesn't answer it fix anything. I just sent ticket in 5 days ago about not receiving my gold from being promoted, still haven't heard a peep.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I just sent ticket in 5 days ago about not receiving my gold from being promoted
    I assume you mean "ranking up"?

I probably wouldn't even notice something like that.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 12-03-2015 at 12:38 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    well it was just same copy paste reply and close ticket everyone else got.

more ppl now cant get in game.. ppltalking they got new device did transfer now hv no game and course even if they send a ticket gree too busy ignoring the thousands of other tickets.

greesaid this update wld fix bugs from old but bugs still thr... errors still there... etc

nothng was fixed as we knew it wldnt be.

i just dont thk they know how.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I assume you mean "ranking up"?

I probably wouldn't even notice something like that.
    Yes ranking up or promoted, same thing. I noticed because I quit buying gold long ago, I can't get free gold anymore, and when 10 comes my way and my gold counter still says 0, it's easily noticed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You are the luckiest man alive. I rarely bother anymore as Gree doesn't answer it fix anything. I just sent ticket in 5 days ago about not receiving my gold from being promoted, still haven't heard a peep.
    Nope he's a troll, probably works or worked for gree.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Nope he's a troll, probably works or worked for gree.

Careful you don't get banned saying that lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    wow why do ppl on here diss other ppl so much?

and with the ultimate insult too. its part why so many dont post anymore.

if i worked for gree my base wouldnt be at level 2 with 2 shyte buildings on it and when it was working before the stupid flippingupdate it would be in the quads and not under a T.

i like many stopped posting as much cos thr wasnt much point greedy dont fix anything they rob all players they havent cared about anything but the rich top players in years and back few months ago thr was so much fighting and dissing on the forums its just wasnt worth reading.

we all like playing this game for whatever stupid reason and yes it is stupid to be up 2/3/4am to try hit deploy etc but we still play and get smacked by grees faulty updates and service while they rob our data and your banks if u buy gold.

gree just laugh at us all while they sun it up and pocket every dime off players for useless cartoons of tanks etc that u can never own.

all these so called freegames are fixed and rob ppl and families too kids buying virtual cr.p for their games. gold is just a deep pocket cheat that gree and other companies will never stop exploiting people.

if I was at gree. the game would never hv gone off on this tangent and the game wld flipping work!

i believe if u worked thr and many others here then it wld work too. gree managers etc hv no clue but put out the same ltqs and events over and over while trying to think of what they can do to get ppl to buy useless cartoons.

when they shld be listening to their customers and fixing the bugs.

but they dont listen and they dont fixstuff except for allthe gold buttons... no matter the bugsor force closes no matter what doesnt work the gold buttons always do even when u know u nvr flpng touched it.

were just mugs for keep playing what used to be a good game.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 12-07-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    wow why do ppl on here diss other ppl so much?

and with the ultimate insult too. its part why so many dont post anymore.

if i worked for gree my base wouldnt be at level 2 with 2 shyte buildings on it and when it was working before the stupid flippingupdate it would be in the quads and not under a T.

i like many stopped posting as much cos thr wasnt much point greedy dont fix anything they rob all players they havent cared about anything but the rich top players in years and back few months ago thr was so much fighting and dissing on the forums its just wasnt worth reading.

we all like playing this game for whatever stupid reason and yes it is stupid to be up 2/3/4am to try hit deploy etc but we still play and get smacked by grees faulty updates and service while they rob our data and your banks if u buy gold.

gree just laugh at us all while they sun it up and pocket every dime off players for useless cartoons of tanks etc that u can never own.

all these so called freegames are fixed and rob ppl and families too kids buying virtual cr.p for their games. gold is just a deep pocket cheat that gree and other companies will never stop exploiting people.

if I was at gree. the game would never hv gone off on this tangent and the game wld flipping work!

i believe if u worked thr and many others here then it wld work too. gree managers etc hv no clue but put out the same ltqs and events over and over while trying to think of what they can do to get ppl to buy useless cartoons.

when they shld be listening to their customers and fixing the bugs.

but they dont listen and they dont fixstuff except for allthe gold buttons... no matter the bugsor force closes no matter what doesnt work the gold buttons always do even when u know u nvr flpng touched it.

were just mugs for keep playing what used to be a good game.
    Its never TOO late to come into the light, mate.

Others have been preaching your wisdom for years.

Its good to know that people are beginning to WISE up.

Merry Christmas, mate.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    There is no reason to stay up late for the game man.

Lurker
    Post Count
    FYI for droid users. Backup or copy and save funzio folder located in your sdcard0 folder. If your games gets stuck again you don't have to go through the tutorial and create a new mini again. If game gets stuck loading, uninstall game and delete funzio folder in sdcard0. Reinstall game - DO NOT OPEN game. Copy backup funzio folder into sdcard0. Open game and it should take you back to your account