ALARM 10% of our droid user can't get in the game after last update!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALARM 10% of our droid user can't get in the game after last update!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

ALARM 10% of our droid user can't get in the game after last update!

You Gree launched a new version 5.2.4 with new features that don't work yet. 10% of our droid users can't get in the game!
    They tried to reload older version but since this morning, they, and those that where careful enough not to upgrade yet get the message please download the latest version of modern war! Sort out these terrible problems before you force to update!
    And this just before WD! A lot lot of angry faithful customers here cursing a some say will be first WD in 2-3 years they are forced to mis.
    All these players are on good rather recent devices.

The players on the oldest no longer supported versions got shut out without pre warning btw and are stuck not getting a chance to transfer or link to other. "Your device isn't compatible with this version" 5.2.0 was working for them. Why not give the warning they can't update, stay on the older version and look for a solution/new device.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Old Android versions*

Yep I'm completely locked out now droid. It worked for awhile but no more. Force download was pretty stupid when it is clearly a disaster of an update. Thanks for the time away gree u are about to lose another paying customer because I won't wait around long as the game was on my last nerve anyway, well done.

Post Count
    On top of that they server pushed the update so many had no choice at all. This is not the first time they have done this btw.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not just a question of an automatic update ... There is no choice at all. If you are not on the latest version it says you have to update, you can't start.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Has anyone tried figuring out if maybe only older versions of Android are being affected at all? There has to be some sort of pattern to be figured out about the devices that aren't working.

Every time an update screws up one platform or the other I am doubly glad that I have my account connected to both Android devices as well as an iOS device.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm on IOS and I've been locked out for 24 hrs. Can't update, can't load, can't connect....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    update and event are working as intended...................which is to force those able to play the WD event to use extra GOLD in order to maintain RANK

do you guys really think this was an error on gree's part?? pfff

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Many of my guys are locked out as well. Can't load the game after last update. They've tried everything to no avail. Please give us some answers on what our guys can do to get back in the game. thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sorry guys. A US holiday starts next Thursday so everyone is on vacation at home rather than on vacation at the office.

Expect a response in a few weeks asking if you are still having issues.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You really think gree care anymore. Just put in a ticket and wait a few weeks for a standard out if date reply. This game used to be a joke with all the glitches. But this is beyond that now. Everytime they do something its messed up. And the lack of response just goes to show that things are not OK in the office. Must be such a joy working for gree. Just feel sorry for all the gamers that wish to play. Hope gree sort it soon so you can get back in.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep Android here, was working ok then in war swapped to my second account and just sticks at the half way bar, deleted game, and cleared cache but cannot login anymore, cannot even get in to submit ticket

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmodernwar View Post
    Yep Android here, was working ok then in war swapped to my second account and just sticks at the half way bar, deleted game, and cleared cache but cannot login anymore, cannot even get in to submit ticket
    You can submit a ticket here - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm android myself and games working fine (must have forgot about me) however we have several members locked out atm since the update come on tree I know it's a lot to expect a game that works on a regular basis, but ffs every bloody event now

Rant over for now!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Occasional login burps here and there, but nothing that gets my blood pressure sky rocketing. Yet.

Edit1; I take that back...my base keeps failing to load, hard to upgrade when there is nothing there. At l east the collect button appears. Rivals bases not loading either. Smh...

Edit2; Rebooted device, and bases are loading. Temporary fix, I am sure, but better than nothing.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 11-22-2015 at 12:53 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780