Bring back FLTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring back FLTQ

Post Count

Bring back FLTQ

You need to bring these back. No reason to remove these from the game. You make the game faction based but dont want to have faction events. I dont get it. Even from a money standpoint this is a load of ass.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No please don't bring back FLTQs again. There is nothing more annoying than having to try to stay synced up with the faction for the entire LTQ for pitiful rewards and of course Europeans get screwed since they are likely going to bed right about the time that the LTQs start. They either have to spend a bunch of energy to catch up in the morning or just not get any of the iLTQ prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    No please don't bring back FLTQs again. There is nothing more annoying than having to try to stay synced up with the faction for the entire LTQ for pitiful rewards and of course Europeans get screwed since they are likely going to bed right about the time that the LTQs start. They either have to spend a bunch of energy to catch up in the morning or just not get any of the iLTQ prizes.
    Got anything constructive to say?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    As opposed to right now the European getting the ltqs on time and allowing them to use their energy before going to bed, correct????????

at least with the FLTQ, they go to sleep and wake up to some prizes and it would be up to them to catch up or only do FLTQ portion, in which case, they still would get more prizes as if there was only ILTQ

pffff!!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think FLTQs were good when they were achievable when a whole faction fully took part.. However as the energy requirements increased over the years, the event killed itself off because players started becoming uninterested in paying for ridiculous amount of gold for poor prizes... Bring it to the way it was at the start... And yes I would agree

Post Count
    They took them out of Crime City & Kingdom Age, too... probably not a big money-maker.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    You need to bring these back. No reason to remove these from the game. You make the game faction based but dont want to have faction events. I dont get it. Even from a money standpoint this is a load of ass.
    PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THAT PIECE OF CRAP !!!

Soo much better without, less time trying to play 'team' and especially for new'ish players with NO additiona energy regen - please keep those speed/iLTQ coming, let those who have gazillion regen per minute do them...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THAT PIECE OF CRAP !!!

Soo much better without, less time trying to play 'team' and especially for new'ish players with NO additiona energy regen - please keep those speed/iLTQ coming, let those who have gazillion regen per minute do them...

Players now dont have any energy regen.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    99% of the game is f'up on individual mode. To try and do a faction event is a waste of time. So im against it. Gree cannot even get the ltq running without glitches and that's been going for years lol but then again would be good to see the event run just to see what gliches there is. It amuses me

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, we don't want the FLTQ. Different people have different reasons. But opinion is the same: we don't want it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just say no to FLTQs!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    On the flip side of no to fltqs, it does give low energy players a chance to participate and get rewards. As for me I have stopped all Iltqs as my energy regn is only plus 5 and none of the units I can get make my army any more and can't be bother to chase the one or two that might. And I will not spend gold on them at all.

Post Count
    I love that fltq's were axed, they morphed into a huge point of contention for many factions and the current fragile state of game cannot sustain another wave of player fatigue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You guys spoke to soon!
    Ultimate 4/10 has some of those Uncle Sam items needed for the new Faction HQ
    Faction has told Everyone to get them.
    The pressure is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Post Count
    Yes, do not bring back this event it is a terrible idea. With so many other things that are broken we need to concentrate on fixing them first before adding more broken or worthless events into the game.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13