Can Gree change the events? Its the same thing over and over for the past few months box event -> Stronghold -> Global -> UV training or box event and repeat the only mix they added was during box or stronghold they add a separate ap or training event. Don't get me wrong a stronghold and global are fun experience to have but it takes time to rebuild army for global or stronghold after a major event before it happens

I believe Gree goal right now is getting money $$$$ because all of these event require a lot of money mostly box i see hundreds of people going high 40 alien cells which is impossible to do without using gold coins. Is there a way that we can bring back Alliance wars?

The second problem is reward it keeps going up and down a lot of people dont even wanna try doing limited time quest because its not worth the effort to get the items.

Third bringing back old rewards like power cells a lot of people are playing this game without coining and its hard for an alliance to go through Global war with very minimum power cells my alliance is forced to only spend up to level 3 barrier because we cant afford to buy more power cells and theres no event anymore or limited quest that gives us alot.