Rainbow Clay is Recruiting! (iOS)

Us:

- An original Rainbow Coalition guild with a ton of history and home guild of some of the top players on iOS. Recently hosted Top 3 for the Coldflame fire/water armour.
    - A free2play guild reaching Top 100 every event, sometimes Top 50.
    - Access to Top 3, Top 10, Top 25.
    - Easygoing and fun with low minimums (27k war, 2.5 mill raid usually) - our rank is never planned - our minimums are purely free to play but we tend to do well
    - Proud member of the Rainbow Alliance with all the benefits of a large community and strip wars for maximising points. However, we are an independent guild within the alliance, so no having to move around every war to family guilds unless you want to.

You:

It's more about the person than the armours or gems. If you are a mature, loyal, active team-player who wants to join our guild for the right reasons, we would like to speak to you. However, we do match a lot of the strongest guilds in war so to be able to get points, the below requirements are in place:

- Preferably level 100+, 90+ will be considered depending on armours.
    - At least 3 good epics.
    - LINE access - free download in App Store. All major guilds use it to communicate and it is an absolute must. This game is 90% line, 10% Knights and Dragons

Contact diablo2250 or iamflyn222 on Line App to apply.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

BUMP

We are at 38/40 permanent members. Last two spots up for grabs
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Still have any spots open? Looking at leaving my guild as I seem to be the only one interested in trying for decent rewards. I have line but have never used, not real sure how to but happy to learn.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Still have any spots open? Looking at leaving my guild as I seem to be the only one interested in trying for decent rewards. I have line but have never used, not real sure how to but happy to learn.
    Sure - go into More (right hand side on Line), Add Friends - search by ID - type in indigo123 and drop me a message
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Clay had a few retirements and has some spots to fill, get them while they're still there!

In the last raid we were low on numbers as we had many players out pushing Top 3. So instead of letting those staying in Clay languish in low ranks, those without gems but who were still going to be active joined forces with another Rainbow guild and achieved Top 50.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, message iamflyn222 on Line App to apply. It's free and easy to download from App Store.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

^^^^ bump ^^^^
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM