MW History Game - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MW History Game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Agent Orange, I have the records of (almost) all wars from day 1 in my archives and I'm afraid Captain Steelman is correct with his top 3...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    The date of that first entry seems much newer then I recall. First WDs should have occurred in 2012 and I'm pretty sure CCM would have predated CJ and the problem was Funzio nuked the old forum around the time they sold to gree so a lot of history was lost.
    Any forum nukage occurred before the last quarter of 2012, and before factions began, which was also at the close of 2012. The first WD was in very early 2013. You are right in that the list was started well after the first WD, by about 9 months.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do know where AO is coming from thou (I think)... I was surprised to see Superfaction is the original list..

I know factions were around for many a month before the first wd.. And before that, crate events were are way of competing.

But what confuses my memory, was i remember have a discussion after the second WD with a few members in my faction and in=BRAVO= and they were talking about forming a collected faction to try to get to the top.. That faction was Superfaction.. I almost seem to remember to maybe a 1/3 of Bravo helped form it... But how could that be it is already existed... Or was the first "Merge" of the game?

As far as winners go thou, I wasn't that interested in the leaderboard at the start.. Even then I was a little bit cautious about what was happening to the game, so I can only go by the forums (but I do think the forums were nuked before WDs started)

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    One way to know for sure if AO was in the #3 faction during WD in Brazil is for him to look in his "bonus list" and find the "Brazil Prime Minister Production" bonus... (+15% building output)

Anyway, I know for sure Superfaction ranked #3 in Brazil and all other WD´s there after up to the "merger" with PUN... During this time every attack in the WD also showed up in the news feed so I could visit the base of everyone that attacked me and "chat" with them on their walls... This was a rare opportunity for me to chat with topplayers since most of them were close to lv200 and I was only lv70+. Therefore I could never find them in the rivalslist...

DocBot was not around so scouting was the way to find targets... Ferr always scouted the entire teams and we saved the intel in our chatapp ( Teamspeak)... Hence, it was fun to visit players of both PUN and SF after the WD, by searching in the newsfeed, and congrats them to their 1´st and 3´rd rank... What happend below top3 was never something I paid attention to since the game was all about to keep SF behind us and chase PUN...

Well, thats my 2 cents...

Post Count
    Question 9

Nowadays we recive boost units with +2% Sea Attack, +5% building output and so on... My question is, what is the name and what kind of bonus is it of the unit with the highest procent of boost ever released in the game...?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    One way to know for sure if AO was in the #3 faction during WD in Brazil is for him to look in his "bonus list" and find the "Brazil Prime Minister Production" bonus... (+15% building output)

Anyway, I know for sure Superfaction ranked #3 in Brazil and all other WD´s there after up to the "merger" with PUN... During this time every attack in the WD also showed up in the news feed so I could visit the base of everyone that attacked me and "chat" with them on their walls... This was a rare opportunity for me to chat with topplayers since most of them were close to lv200 and I was only lv70+. Therefore I could never find them in the rivalslist...

DocBot was not around so scouting was the way to find targets... Ferr always scouted the entire teams and we saved the intel in our chatapp ( Teamspeak)... Hence, it was fun to visit players of both PUN and SF after the WD, by searching in the newsfeed, and congrats them to their 1´st and 3´rd rank... What happend below top3 was never something I paid attention to since the game was all about to keep SF behind us and chase PUN...

Well, thats my 2 cents...
    Well this is certainly confusing, I know I was never in SF yet I am positive REG placed third in one of the very early WDs. I did not find that unit in my inventory however.

I also see a Capt Steelman in a 2013 REG/CAI gropeme chat group I was in.

Also recall that Brazil was recycled but that must have been much later on so if that unit dropped on the second though that doesn't seem to fit.

Did gree really start WD? That also doesn't sound right either, doesn't really matter I suppose mainly just curious but it does bring back a lot of good memories of some great players when the game was in it's prime and was fun.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hell, maybe there were a couple of times that the question of a player group was brought up, as I was asked to join that, but well over a year ago. I turned that down as I felt many would feel I was biased. I do not remeber if super faction was third in first wd, but they were for sure third most of the early Wds before they became sup. Sorry dew, but as usual, much of what you have said just is not true. Super faction did not exist until Wds came out, and it's predecssor Royal Navy, who we warred with and she was a memebers of, was never a serious threat, they just never had the firepower to do so. Also super girl gave up leadership due to time avaible to run things, not because anyone took it from her. The next leader dissapeared, no one ever heard from him again, then the leadership was shared by several just before they joined up with the sup relationship. Steelman, sg is defintly still around, and you will find her at or near the top of most fl leaderboards.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    Question 9

Nowadays we recive boost units with +2% Sea Attack, +5% building output and so on... My question is, what is the name and what kind of bonus is it of the unit with the highest procent of boost ever released in the game...?
    Afraid I don't know that one

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah, they definitely were. I started playing late October or early November of 2012, and reading the forum soon after. The forums were the same then as now. Some time in December is when factions were announced, and maybe even started forming before New Years. Then WD started soon after. When I started playing, GREES name was on things, though I don't think they were fully running the show then.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Afraid I don't know that one
    Damn... Then I have to figure out how to post a screenshot in here.... Was a long time ago since I did that.... Well, I get to it in the weekend.... If Im lucky someone already has done it by then....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Hi Agent Orange, I have the records of (almost) all wars from day 1 in my archives and I'm afraid Captain Steelman is correct with his top 3...
    Hi, do you have a WD listing showing REG as a third place finisher?
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Yeah, they definitely were. I started playing late October or early November of 2012, and reading the forum soon after. The forums were the same then as now. Some time in December is when factions were announced, and maybe even started forming before New Years. Then WD started soon after. When I started playing, GREES name was on things, though I don't think they were fully running the show then.
    Ok the forum wipe might have been back further than that as I was on the forums since Nov 2011 and I know that a particular line of questioning I was pursuing was suddenly wiped along with the entire forum.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hope it's giving you some timeline perspective.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One can prospect with this great tool, and find that golden thread:

http://www.cachedpages.com/
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "