MW History Game - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89

Thread: MW History Game

  1. #31
    Steady Scribe Loli-PoP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Answer

    Agent Orange, Danimal and Larry Jackson... I believe Danimal was the one who was approached... From what I remember Thiefs name was mentioned but I think at the time of the decision he wasn't being very vocal...



    Question 4
    P91-Pounder. What was this and how could it have been gained. Any other facts about it??
    30% health regen unit for top 10 first WD Battle for Brazil [old old old factionmate told me, i think McGurt?] and most hacked unit when game was on device, some were managing to have hundreds of those and had 100% regen within seconds, some rumors tell some players managed to keep them, but under re-named unit, and disguise that way. Again - rumors

  2. #32
    Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Answer

    Agent Orange, Danimal and Larry Jackson... I believe Danimal was the one who was approached... From what I remember Thiefs name was mentioned but I think at the time of the decision he wasn't being very vocal...



    Question 4
    P91-Pounder. What was this and how could it have been gained. Any other facts about it??
    Didn't people use the excuse that if you were on the high-level gold bonus program you got to choose a loot item? They kept choosing that loot item.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

  3. #33
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Question 1

    An easy one to start..

    Can anyone name an ex member of the forums who used the fly through LTQs and create in depth walkthroughs including gold cost, prestaging, bonus items, targets, xp and final prizes..

    Told ta it would be easy
    TheDanimal and Larry

  4. #34
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    TheDanimal and Larry
    That ones been and gone.. It was Devin

  5. #35
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623
    I helped!

    -J

  6. #36
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    30% health regen unit for top 10 first WD Battle for Brazil [old old old factionmate told me, i think McGurt?] and most hacked unit when game was on device, some were managing to have hundreds of those and had 100% regen within seconds, some rumors tell some players managed to keep them, but under re-named unit, and disguise that way. Again - rumors
    spot Although some people where found to have 2000+ of them.. However they were soon banned...

    It became a sought after thing, so much so that it was a treasure item on the black market trade. One can only hope that the underlying account found in this link was identified.. http://modernwarforum.com/forum/inde...?topic=11724.0 .. I can't believe for a second that it was actually Durt ??
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-24-2015 at 12:33 PM.

  7. #37
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Question 5

    One of the most annoying things that happened to me in the game was around the pumpkin pies. This event was a little different compared to the rest. Can anyone remember? It's burnt a hole in my head ...

    As a bonus question.. which forum member nearly always began his posts with the word "Sir"

  8. #38
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    815
    Thanksgiving crate event from 2013 where you got a prize for collecting them, and then another for opening. Except it locked up after 20 or so.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

  9. #39
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Thanksgiving crate event from 2013 where you got a prize for collecting them, and then another for opening. Except it locked up after 20 or so.
    Answer ^^

    That was quick

    yup.. collect 1000 of them for a special prize.. It was also a 25 open create event, but you got stuck at 8 ...

  10. #40
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    Question 6
    I'll leave this one open for longer..

    Can you name every event that has been run which has required faction participation since the birth of factions ...

    This is a really simple one, but hopefully one, the mods can join in with.

  11. #41
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Question 6
    I'll leave this one open for longer..

    Can you name every event that has been run which has required faction participation since the birth of factions ...

    This is a really simple one, but hopefully one, the mods can join in with.
    WD
    FLTQ
    PVP for battle points ( I forgot name)
    FL
    The FL style where we used units
    Epic Boss
    Raid Boss
    Does 24hr WD count as separate?
    I can't remember anymore.

  12. #42
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    488
    HellRaizer would be a great GM. Was so-so as gamer/moderator though

  13. #43
    Master of Musings manbeast's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    2,504
    WD
    BP / PVP Wars
    FLTQ
    Raid Boss
    Epic Boss
    Full Assault
    Frontline

  14. #44
    Verbose Veteran Brown Out's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    550
    Most fun I ever had was playing with ACE (Advanced Combat Experts).
    A lil turd named Dylan killed the faction. AJ was the best leader ever.

  15. #45
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Question 5

    One of the most annoying things that happened to me in the game was around the pumpkin pies. This event was a little different compared to the rest. Can anyone remember? It's burnt a hole in my head ...

    As a bonus question.. which forum member nearly always began his posts with the word "Sir"
    I believe it was Ferr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •