European Players locked out of Knights and Dragons.

When Knights & Dragons loses contact with Google Play or a player gets a new phone and tries to switch, the European players are experiencing a serious game ruining problem. We are directed too the European server where we don't play or want to play but Knights & Dragons assume we do. We are playing on the global server, with our friends and our global account.

Connecting through Google Play doesn't work because K&D redirects us Europeans to the EU server. Connecting through the mail and recovery code has the same result. The only option is contacting support and wait for a long time till support can fix it. Some players have been waiting for days before support has the time to help. For a continues game like K&D that is hard to except for players. Some players solved it by "lending" their Google account to a US player to get access to their K&D account. It works but you can imagine the horror Google and several security experts have against this practice.

So Gree fix this fast by given us the option to login on the global server or when we want logon the EU server. But don't let the player wait for days to resolve a single issue.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I am in Europe and have not encountered this yet, but a possible solution might be to use a VPN to get a US IP before connected/retrieving your account.

That might work, but only if you think of it before you install the game. I installed it once and there is no way I can get my phone to connect to the US server (tried proxies using mail, google play and some more things). Pretty annoying, retrieving an account should always redirect you to the server that account is on and not give an unknown-account error....

And sending a ticket did so far only result in an autoreply but no real reply (I filed it 7 days ago)
    Last edited by greenwing; 11-18-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    I am in Europe and have not encountered this yet, but a possible solution might be to use a VPN to get a US IP before connected/retrieving your account.
    Doesn't work. We tried it.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.