Support refusing to restoring buildings...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Support refusing to restoring buildings...

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count

Support refusing to restoring buildings...

CJ54, still waiting on some help here.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Too many people trying to run scams on the Support department using building unsells. It was/is a frustrating situation all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    CJ54, no scams here, just tried collecting a little too fast. I would Really appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Ticket #1611938

Thank you in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    how about deducting cash from the player for each restore? no cash, no restore. too obvious?
    This ticket and about six others have been closed with the same lame generic response. All I want is my LTB back after accidentally selling it off. The cash is standing by ready to disapear upon restore. I'll keep dropping tickets until a resolution is reached.

Latest ticket is 1630913
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You're SOL.

Join the crowd who has their gold stolen by gree in 90/250 increments via "accidental" crate purchases
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count

Same situation

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    CJ54, still waiting on some help here.

This ticket and about six others have been closed with the same lame generic response. All I want is my LTB back after accidentally selling it off. The cash is standing by ready to disapear upon restore. I'll keep dropping tickets until a resolution is reached.

Latest ticket is 1630913
    That's what happened to me too

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is a conformation button on selling buildings, so they will not restore.

Post Count
    They should move the confirmation button to another part of the screen, simple change

...and Gree's CSR is brutal
    SAS 4 Life

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well they restored a hotel I sold by accident was a good months back tho.
    Just because there is a confirm button doesn't mean you can't sell a building by accident especially if it's laggy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they had to, too many people scamming it.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    What's the scam? "Restoring" a building you didn't have to begin with? Or selling a building and getting the money for it, and then having it restored without the sale proceeds being deducted?
    Last edited by Dawg99; 05-23-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    people would delete a 2nd building, put a ticket in to have it restored and then rebuild it, the support process was already started so you would end up with 3 of the buildings.

the alternative scam was to delete a building, report it as a mistake and then build another building in its place, then when the building was restored the two buildings would occupy the same space.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    people would delete a 2nd building, put a ticket in to have it restored and then rebuild it, the support process was already started so you would end up with 3 of the buildings.

the alternative scam was to delete a building, report it as a mistake and then build another building in its place, then when the building was restored the two buildings would occupy the same space.
    Thanks for the info...why do people think stuff like that would actually fly?? If it's done and ultimately reported by someone, Gree should just delete the account. What people will do to get ahead in this silly game...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    there are hundred and hundred of hoods out there with these buildings though, I've reported lots.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post

Exactly what I was about to say, most of the hoods I've come across have 3 Frosty Hideouts
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Exactly what I was about to say, most of the hoods I've come across have 3 Frosty Hideouts
    lol...those are genuine...it is the only building that, for some reason, we were allowed to build x3.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    That was probably before Gree thought about consistently releasing LTBs. I missed out on the Frostys but not particularly bothered if Im honest.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    lol...those are genuine...it is the only building that, for some reason, we were allowed to build x3.
    Lol.
    Extras
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins