GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shutdown the forums?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Shutdown the forums?

I know it may seem ridiculous, but I honestly think the forums no longer live up to their purpose.

Gree don't use them to communicate.
    User issues aren't answered
    Trolls can keep trolling

I could go on...

But the forums just don't seem to have a purpose other than some banter

So why not shut them down and save that little $$ it takes to keep them running..
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-16-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree - seems like there are only 5 posts a day - No one's even trolling anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are you sure you haven't got this the wrong way round?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Communication in the forum shows general interest to the game. People lost patience to wait bug fixes and when gree will take their opinion into account.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think the lack of interest in forums is parallel to the lack of interest in the game. When the games mechanics such as stats and income per hour mean nothing the game is useless to play. Add the never ending glitches and we have a poor run game by a company who only knows how to gouge whales. I don't think many play because the game is fun but to continue to play with old time faction friends. We have become a strictly streak WD team and a perfect node FL team. We don't care about rank at all anymore as it is basically useless.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The majority of my faction have now moved onto the game"Tiny Troopers: Alliance" .. It's like CoC but your alliance enters an battle every Fri-Sun and you face about 4 other groups.. Then a bit like CoC you try to get a 3 star (bullet) kills .. Difference being unlimited battles and enemies chosen randomly..

Not a perfect game.. A few crashing glitches on older devices, but cash gets a lot more, and support seem to be much more active (even on the forum)

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks razor will check out that game shut down my faction a while back and left ids in one faction to help them finish off bonuses. But the team had no activity but can't blame them.. So now looking for something else to do

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the forums should stay.. It's kinda our only way to voice our opinions to GREE other than support.. Plus recruiting.. People still come here when they need a faction believe it or not..
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I thought the forum was the game now. I mean it has less bugs and is generally more fun....
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    I have a better idea. Bring back "community managers" and company reps to liaison with the customers, but this time actually respect the customers and show some appreciation for those from where the income originates. Do they really think the equipment experiment a year ago failed due to too much interaction with the customers, and that this new HQ thing will succeed by not telling anyone about it or how it works?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I have a better idea. Bring back "community managers" and company reps to liaison with the customers, but this time actually respect the customers and show some appreciation for those from where the income originates. Do they really think the equipment experiment a year ago failed due to too much interaction with the customers, and that this new HQ thing will succeed by not telling anyone about it or how it works?
    I would agree with that.. Asked the same the last month.. Can only hope

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Adding two community managers would require expanding their current workforce by nearly 40%. GREE can't afford such expenditures!
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Adding two community managers would require expanding their current workforce by nearly 40%. GREE can't afford such expenditures!
    Which is why they are destined to fail. Happy customers spend, unhappy customers do not.

I think the main problem is that it is difficult to find people who actually understand the game(s) and can actually pry answers out of the developers. So really this looks to me like a company that is disfunctional which is usually the kiss of death.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Which is why they are destined to fail. Happy customers spend, unhappy customers do not.

I think the main problem is that it is difficult to find people who actually understand the game(s) and can actually pry answers out of the developers. So really this looks to me like a company that is disfunctional which is usually the kiss of death.
    Well it seems like my friendly advise was met with the censor hammer .. History of the game or even these forums is no longer remembered by either devs or volunteers

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Amazingly, the less moderation we have, the better everyone behaves. Maybe some should take a cue from that?