Worst Raid Boss ever - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Raid Boss ever

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Too bad you folks still playing couldn't combine two of the same units and create an upgraded (X1.5 stats or so) new unit for gold. Same for equipment. This might help longevity to the game.
    This is probably not a new idea, thus just reiterating.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    The expected number of boss hits to get all the drops is 36. So if somebody hit only 25, that's even below the average statistically to get them all.

It's a 1/2 chance to get a legendary, then a 2/6 chance to get one of the other two, then a 1/6 chance to get the final one giving you a 1/36 chance or 36 boss kills expected to get them all.

I think the drops could use a boost. It's pretty silly the hp required to kill the boss vs. the unit stats. 5M unit stats don't make my army anymore and soon it will be 10M. Thus getting so many low stat units on EB and RB really discourage people from using gems. Putting in 10-20M stat units, especially for EB level 120+ would be a great incentive to just draw gems out of players.
    Even if they put 50m units in bosses 120+ on EB, I do not see anyone using gems, if the bosses health is 400k+
    I have a good regen, and would not waste y gems on it, same probably for the top 20 guilds which are basically the ones that maintain this game alive

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Even if they put 50m units in bosses 120+ on EB, I do not see anyone using gems, if the bosses health is 400k+
    I have a good regen, and would not waste y gems on it, same probably for the top 20 guilds which are basically the ones that maintain this game alive
    I would use gems and know at least a handful more. I mean look at BB Ying's unit inventory sometime.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    I would use gems and know at least a handful more. I mean look at BB Ying's unit inventory sometime.
    thanks for your reply, now

based on what you said a "handful" do you really think gree will care to make that handful happy, if they know that as it is EB now you guys still spend the gems to finish it??

on the other hand...............if you and your handful of gemmer stop spending gems during EB........perhaps in a couple of cycles gree will get the message that they need to offer a better looking carrot

but I prefer you still use all the gems you can, cause that allows all free players to keep on gamming