GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Raid Boss ever

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Worst Raid Boss ever

There's so many things wrong with this Raid Boss that I wanted to list them all together, just in case anyone from Gree still reads the forum.

Let's see how many things are messed up with this Raid Boss:

1). We still get the same Hunter dropping on the lower levels. You remember that one. Many used honor, gems and refills to farm it last time. Sirius promised a refund on those, but customer service said no way. And we had a number of good peeps quit the game over that.

2). We still have invisible Bosses. Suddenly you can't summon the boss that you need, but 2 hours later that invisible Boss magically escapes. And if you've killed 29/30 level 100s, well too bad for you, you're back to zero again.

3). The Citadel Foundation: Inferno Spawn quest says we need the 3 legendary units, Furious Efreeti, Furious Hell Guardian and Furious Nightmare. The problem here is that there are no Legendary drops listed in this Raid Boss. Perhaps they are the units that the entire guild can win for finishing a level, but as always, we have no communication from Gree.

4). Since the Raid Boss changed to the current format, Normal and Heroic were always up together, so you could sync the levels and save some time. Now Heroic doesn't appear until you finish Normal, then you have to repeat a bunch of kills. Either a mistake by Gree, or a blatant try to get us to spend gems on this long, boring and tedious RB.

5). Now it's possible for us to win 0 drop units when you kill a boss. Gree, that's a terrific incentive to hit the boss, win zero of an item. But wait, those items are worthless anyway, so who cares. Certainly Gree doesn't care. It's very obvious that they have no pride in the quality of their work.

6). Worst of all, no communication from Gree. Well, Sirius lied about compensation from farming the Hunter last time, so maybe it's best that Gree has been silent since then.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    .... on plus side.... - 1 month, one week, one day till christmas.... - Perhaps Gree will have fixed the RB as a little gift for us by then ?....
    //ZicZac,
    Legends of Dreams (184-425-004)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    let's not forget the utter boredom and grind for an under powered final reward with a small boost. Where is the incentive to do this event at all ?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    let's not forget the utter boredom and grind for an under powered final reward with a small boost. Where is the incentive to do this event at all ?
    Good question, I don't want to let the guild down, so I'll set timers to hit, but no gems
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZicZac View Post
    .... on plus side.... - 1 month, one week, one day till christmas.... - Perhaps Gree will have fixed the RB as a little gift for us by then ?....
    Omg, now they'll run it on Christmas Eve, and it will have more bugs than ever!
    Purple Squirrel

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We are working on a fix for these issues. I will update later when we have more information.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

We are working on a fix for these issues. I will update later when we have more information.
    How about some winners lists - you guys are two cycles behind

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Wow, was that someone from Gree??

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Assault while you are at it. Many guild are experiencing bosses being killed but not counting. Can't summon the next boss because it's not available in the list then we have to wait the full 2 hours till the boss we killed escapes and then we get to start the level all over again. Very frustrating. Many guilds have had it happen. Some more than once.

Post Count
    Hey guys,

I'm sure you've noticed by now that the loot table for this boss has been fixed, which in turn allows you to get the Guild Citadel materials. I've asked engineering to look into the frozen/invisible boss issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    How about some winners lists - you guys are two cycles behind
    Just posted the most recent one! I didn't see any that I missed other than the Abyssal Annihilation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We just had our 3rd invisible boss- this had not happened to us in previous raid bosses - I think something has changed that makes it more likely as other guilds are reporting similar results.

Post Count
    Same here, still the invisible boss..

Post Count
    Assault. First I would like to thank you for your responses in this thread. It is much appreciated. In my experience news even if it's bad is understood and appreciated. People get mad when there is a problem and get no response. They feel abandoned.
    That being said I wanted to point out there is probably an issue with the drop rate for legendaries on level 100's. At one point I went 2 for 15 which isn't anywhere close to a 50/50 shot. My guild just completed raid boss and after 51 level 100 we have members that hit well over half of them and still haven't got the units needed for the citadel foundation quest to get the arcana. If you could have someone look at it I would appreciate it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The expected number of boss hits to get all the drops is 36. So if somebody hit only 25, that's even below the average statistically to get them all.

It's a 1/2 chance to get a legendary, then a 2/6 chance to get one of the other two, then a 1/6 chance to get the final one giving you a 1/36 chance or 36 boss kills expected to get them all.

I think the drops could use a boost. It's pretty silly the hp required to kill the boss vs. the unit stats. 5M unit stats don't make my army anymore and soon it will be 10M. Thus getting so many low stat units on EB and RB really discourage people from using gems. Putting in 10-20M stat units, especially for EB level 120+ would be a great incentive to just draw gems out of players.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!