Lol, Gree at it again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lol, Gree at it again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    We have lost 4 hours with two freezes and the event is only 12 hours old - this is simply unacceptable.

And when it freezes we have some who want to drop and farm 30s which is also problematic as it hurts team morale.

Both of these issues must be fixed. There is simply no excuse for putting the wrathful hunter back out there after all the controversy the first time.

Be prepared for a large group of paying customers to leave- yu need to remove this unit ASAP and fix the bug.
    Sure there is an excuse. Get people to farm, spend their resources and claim a mistake or glitch. It's Gree's way of getting you to use up your stored resources, so you spend more money. I've read a lot of strategies these developers use. Using glitches to make folks think they are getting an advantage and programming "mistakes". They rely on users submitting complaints, and the developer reimburses the user for wha they've spent. That strategy works because many won't submit a complaint. Gree took this a step further. It's documented Gree told us to submit tickets, but they took it even a step further. They didn't reimburse many who lost resources and submitted a ticket.

I was pretty shocked at that, but even more shocked they are doing it again on the very next round. They must have made enough money to try it all over again.

Post Count
    Doubt it's a $ grab. They are not smart enough for that or tough enough for a stint in federal prison. It's just utter incompetence. Can't even fix known problems from one cycle to the next. I stand by my previous comment - EVERY SINGLE event is completely FUBAR.

Not one more dime