Sad news on the passing of a long time CC player, TPK SUPERNURSE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sad news on the passing of a long time CC player, TPK SUPERNURSE

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Unhappy Sad news on the passing of a long time CC player, TPK SUPERNURSE

Bradley Schafer aka TPK Supernurse left this world too soon and too sudden at the age of 38. He was a dedicated father, husband and crime city slayer. He left behind a young wife, Kesha, and an 8 year old daughter. He had no life insurance at the time of his passing so now we turn to the crime city community for some support for his family. Rest in peace our friend and brother.

Please help if you can and PM me for details Fundraiser For Brad/Supernurse's family :

My heart is broken at the loss of a dear online friend and gamer. Brad Schafer a young father, husband and nurse, I've known for 4 yrs, passed away on Nov 2nd. He will be sorely missed by his Crime City Family. God Bless and Protect his wife and daughter and help them thru this terrible time. Brad you are an Angel watching over all of us now.
    Last edited by Rodimus; 11-17-2015 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Link against ToS

Post Count
    Please delete this thread. Statistically, dozens if not hundreds of crime city players die every day (yet their accounts live on somehow)... The pleas for sympathy are bad enough without the requests for money. This is probably a scam anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    May he rest in peace. Prayers for his family. Does the OP have any links to his obituary or news of his passing? I tried searching several combinations of Brad, Bradley and Kesha Schafer, but I couldn't find anything. You may be more likely to get support for your other link if you're able to provide more concrete info. Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TX-MA View Post
    Bradley Schafer aka TPK Supernurse left this world too soon and too sudden at the age of 38. He was a dedicated father, husband and crime city slayer. He left behind a young wife, Kesha, and an 8 year old daughter. He had no life insurance at the time of his passing so now we turn to the crime city community for some support for his family. Rest in peace our friend and brother.

Please help if you can and PM me for details Fundraiser For Brad/Supernurse's family :

My heart is broken at the loss of a dear online friend and gamer. Brad Schafer a young father, husband and nurse, I've known for 4 yrs, passed away on Nov 2nd. He will be sorely missed by his Crime City Family. God Bless and Protect his wife and daughter and help them thru this terrible time. Brad you are an Angel watching over all of us now.
    And how did he die? The truth is, no one even knows that he existed, why did he deserve a thread when other CC players that die don't?
    Last edited by Rodimus; 11-17-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Link against ToS

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Please delete this thread. Statistically, dozens if not hundreds of crime city players die every day (yet their accounts live on somehow)... The pleas for sympathy are bad enough without the requests for money. This is probably a scam anyway.
    It's not a scam at all, but I think he died to losing money to GREE while playing Crime City because his 'investment' was a loss.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can this thread get moved to Recruitment. Thanks.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe bananas View Post
    Can this thread get moved to Recruitment. Thanks.
    Or to the Off Topic section.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    It's not a scam at all, but I think he died to losing money to GREE while playing Crime City because his 'investment' was a loss.
    How do you know "It's not a scam at all"? Are you saying he offed himself after blowing the family's funds on this stupid game? How would you know? If it's not a scam your comments are disgusting.
    Either it's real or not, and belongs in off topic in either event.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    When didn't TPK make a gesture by taking 2 days off war and donate any funds they would have spent on gold. Considering their position, it would have been a decent few quid

Post Count
    My guess is because super nurse (and whoevers playing the account?) wouldn't have wanted that
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    What TX-MA was also trying to say was because he forgot to get life insurance and he died (coincidence?), know we have to donate money to make up for it. Crime City was prolly his life insurance so he did have life insurance.