Postpone war until IOS update is fixed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Postpone war until IOS update is fixed

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Postpone war until IOS update is fixed

Gree, you should postpone war until the new update is out and problems fixed.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Update-6-7-1

Teams with larger amount of Android devices have a unfair advantage with both gold purchase and games who dont crash.

Do something right for once.

Post Count
    So boot your iOS users and pick up some droids if you're so concerned about it. One more element of strategy. Compared to how much SAS spends on this game anyway, why don't you all go out and buy android devices and transfer your games in anticipation?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Gree, you should postpone war until the new update is out and problems fixed.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Update-6-7-1

Teams with larger amount of Android devices have a unfair advantage with both gold purchase and games who dont crash.

Do something right for once.
    Good idea mate. It didn't matter for Raid Boss or any of these other events going on now. I'm on IOS and will just play game as is, until a fix comes out. Happy gaming mate.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Mouarff what old u are for do a thread like'this?

Be serious pls ..... why dont u send a ticket for ban of game all droid user ? Maybe a way?

Be serious pls..... why u dont ask why gree gave us sh it prize on RB like 1 or 2 % ? That more serious that...for the spend all do on this rb we get insulted...

Next RB we dont do for'get a top 10 or 5 for this sh it prize.....top 50 was same and free......better keep,gold for battle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with op. The freezing screen's and time consuming loading lag is bad business. How are we supposed to get brick's when the rival screen goes blank. Case event crashes and wrong number's displayed. 40 gold for scratchers and we can't even see the stats on the weapon we receive.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dear Original Poster:
    As the infamous Nazi Hans Johnson screamed at allied troops entering Auscwitz, "Too late, McGee!!!"
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    I for one and quite happy my main account cannot buy gold, it means I can save my money for real life, thank you Gree, you do have a heart after all.