new start up error - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new start up error

Post Count
    I guess this begs the question, is this current sorry state of events intentional? It certainly sends a rather bleak signal to those who have played the game for a long time, we have for the most part come to accept this incredibly high level of incompetence and therefore pretty much any new screw up is written off as 'well that's the gree way'.

From insider comments it seems this is a rudderless ship foundering on the rocks with less employees trying to put out increasing numbers of fires, so the probability of of happy resolution to this problem seems highly unlikely.

At this point I've put my crew into maintenence mode, I don't rebuild my bases because I do not care to waste my time constantly monitoring them. I don't participate in most events because they are tedious and boring and the same stuff over and over with the same outcome.

Yeah I know quit is the comment from the gree forum shills but after spending so much time building these players up it is tough to just completely walk away.... So for now I think the smart play is to do as little as possible in the hope that someone at gree HQ walks the hell up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Thanks!!! No new events!!! Only bug fixes! Performance improvement!
    Please, no new events! Please!
    No endless goal list!!!
    Been hearing this for years, do you think they have any intention to start now?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is an odd error - Why now? I only use 1 account and it seems to happen about 50% of the time
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I guess this begs the question, is this current sorry state of events intentional? It certainly sends a rather bleak signal to those who have played the game for a long time, we have for the most part come to accept this incredibly high level of incompetence and therefore pretty much any new screw up is written off as 'well that's the gree way'.

From insider comments it seems this is a rudderless ship foundering on the rocks with less employees trying to put out increasing numbers of fires, so the probability of of happy resolution to this problem seems highly unlikely.

At this point I've put my crew into maintenence mode, I don't rebuild my bases because I do not care to waste my time constantly monitoring them. I don't participate in most events because they are tedious and boring and the same stuff over and over with the same outcome.

Yeah I know quit is the comment from the gree forum shills but after spending so much time building these players up it is tough to just completely walk away.... So for now I think the smart play is to do as little as possible in the hope that someone at gree HQ walks the hell up.
    I'm not even in maintenance mode now

Post Count
    The only conclusion i've reached is that htis is gree's half assed attempt to emulate SuperCell on Clash / Boom etc where if u load your game an dont carry out any activity it drops the session, so your base can be attacked etc. trouble is it makes you connect to server first, then tells you error, surely if you have to connect every time you open the game shouldn't that re-initialise the session? If your a player with only 1 account (if such a player still exists) on 1 device and you leave the game on all the time so its there when u unlock I could sort of understand the dropped session. But as Gree doesnt lock your base while your online to prevent it being attacked whats the point?
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 11-16-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Seem the trigger is on the current LTB pop up.

However its all working as intended to drive away more players. I'm thinking gree doing this on purpose so they can quickly sink the already sinking ship and focus on something else. Just my 2 cents.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Been hearing this for years, do you think they have any intention to start now?
    My response is to you, not to gree.

I am sure that our opinion doesn't matter for gree. We see this during all history of gree's ownership.
    (Exclusion equipment)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    My response is to you, not to gree.

I am sure that our opinion doesn't matter for gree. We see this during all history of gree's ownership.
    (Exclusion equipment)
    Equipment incurred the wrath of the forbidden "R" .. Ie.. Dear Mr apple, I paid to play and then the goal posts where completely moved, thus making my purchase worthless... (Mr gree thinks, this cant continue, pull out the change)

Post Count
    conclusion Gree have shutdown half the servers! when EB kicked off an game activity would have gone up all I got was constant error message, this morning when most top teams would have finished daily!! only 1 error, so with dropped participation we must be able to connect to what 30-40% of original capacity
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    conclusion Gree have shutdown half the servers! when EB kicked off an game activity would have gone up all I got was constant error message, this morning when most top teams would have finished daily!! only 1 error, so with dropped participation we must be able to connect to what 30-40% of original capacity
    Interesting point, I've notice a major increase in server related issues and wondered if they diverted server time to other products.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This is a very irritating bug, it takes too long to start the game and then I have to restart it half the time now. I'm just switching to Age of War when I get this message anymore. It's cut down my MW game time quite a bit. Excellent job, Gree. I know you had to really work hard to get this bug in play.