I can't rob ever since the last update ....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I can't rob ever since the last update ....

Post Count

I can't rob ever since the last update ....

... when I visit a hood, the buildings disappear after a few seconds.

This is the most unstable version of Crime City thus far ... almost as bad as when the game would not start when the iPhone6S came out.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Check out "Don't d/l new...." and/or "Hello. Gree...."
    A fix is allegedly right around the corner.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Check out "Don't d/l new...." and/or "Hello. Gree...."
    A fix is allegedly right around the corner.
    I can't load other people's neighborhoods on my IOS7 phone anymore. This sucks because it's one of the only games my phone will fit on it's tiny 16gb size. If I'd known I wouldn't have downloaded the update.

Not fair. I'm loosing millions and the game should reimburse anyone who has multiple screen shots of other neighborhoods not loading, credit being taken away, and general SLOW DOWN of the game when in the update description it clearly stated as an update : BETTER LOADING TIMES... now it won't load at all.
    I can attack one person, but as soon as I look at their score, their neighborhood is gone and I can't poke any open to rob buildings. Its very screwed up. And to go back into attack them again, it refreshes faster so you cannot attack the person over and over without being in their neighborhood, which is hard, because it's missing.... just a blank slate on everyone's.

Can you even just release a uninstall or undo for IOS7 users. I know the faster tech is for IOS9 and I'm FAR from having that. And are many of my friends having the same issue!!

HELP, loyal customer cannot take my aggressive energy out on a stranger in a fake game so I ended up beating my bf tonight instead! JK lol

I'm boycotting the game until I find it's wrking properly for my ios7.

Unhappy Fix this soon please!

omg, it's been days and trying data, standing right next to wifi in my house and still no neighborhoods of rivals show up.
    I'm loosing things.
    Re=emberse us or hurry please. I take care of my grandmother full time and this is my release! I have to have this game.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    According to Gree, lag and crash should be fixed with our next update 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 will fix the problems with the new feature untilizing those smuggling powers currently dropping during the PvP.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Update-6-7-1

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    In droid galaxy tab 4 and kitkat im ok, game before update take more 1min for load. Now game take 10sc for load good thing.

In iphone 5s, ios 7 i get no problem at start but now when i go rob i get same, no building just the number of lvl and that all. Other thing work good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who robs anymore? Complete waste of time!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyissa Chenoweth View Post
    omg, it's been days and trying data, standing right next to wifi in my house and still no neighborhoods of rivals show up.
    I'm loosing things.
    Re=emberse us or hurry please. I take care of my grandmother full time and this is my release! I have to have this game.
    How's me ma doing?

This happened to me and was annoying but after a few days the problem resolved itself