My vote is with DEW. He always puts barney in his place

Banned
    Post Count
    Who really cares. It's just a funny read between the two of them

Post Count
    OGW (Only GREE Wins)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Noonga, you know better than that,lol. But good try at stirring the pot.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Both are not worth a thread

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What about a couple of one liners?

Post Count
    A bird and a pirate walk into a bar...
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Lock this trash.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Don't be so down on yourself, why do you want to be locked?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My last post.i just wanted to say thanks Stephen and Charles for my time as a pirate.you guys made it fun.as I dismantle my base because the buildings are worthless and really,how many boost buildings does one need anyway.lol!i have been reliving lots of memories.one in particular.
    It was a Saturday night late.you guys won't remember the conversation but it sure meant a lot to me.just the 3 of us.it was if we were sitting at a table talking,that's how real it was for me,and I won't forget it.
    I can't figure out how to get rid of the 38 remaining allies I have because gree thought grunts were a great prize.smh.deleting every unit that doesn't have a bonus is sure time consuming.most dam fun I have had in 3 years too.see,I only really ever wanted was to steal a little in game cash and black out some bases.back when flattening somebody's base meant something.maybe someday GREE will make the game fun again but I have waited long enough.i wish everyone here a great life and good luck.take care everybody.and GREE-**** you you ****ing greedy morons who forever ruined any game I download that offers in app purchases.
    And by the way,we did have a gold strike way back when and it did work.gree didn't listen very long but dammit,they did listen!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    My last post.i just wanted to say thanks Stephen and Charles for my time as a pirate.you guys made it fun.as I dismantle my base because the buildings are worthless and really,how many boost buildings does one need anyway.lol!i have been reliving lots of memories.one in particular.
    It was a Saturday night late.you guys won't remember the conversation but it sure meant a lot to me.just the 3 of us.it was if we were sitting at a table talking,that's how real it was for me,and I won't forget it.
    I can't figure out how to get rid of the 38 remaining allies I have because gree thought grunts were a great prize.smh.deleting every unit that doesn't have a bonus is sure time consuming.most dam fun I have had in 3 years too.see,I only really ever wanted was to steal a little in game cash and black out some bases.back when flattening somebody's base meant something.maybe someday GREE will make the game fun again but I have waited long enough.i wish everyone here a great life and good luck.take care everybody.and GREE-**** you you ****ing greedy morons who forever ruined any game I download that offers in app purchases.
    And by the way,we did have a gold strike way back when and it did work.gree didn't listen very long but dammit,they did listen!!!
    Brother, I remember many things.
    I agree, we all have had quite a lot of fun.
    I remember when my son died, and just how kind everyone was to us.
    My wife will mention how much she appreciated the flowers near the end of June and through early July.
    Our son left this life, July 12, 2011.
    Time really flies.

Things began to change with out little group, but life allows us to remember and forget.
    I remember many things, the conversations, the banter, the jokes, the lies (LOL), and I thank you for spending time in my life.

God bless you, JD, and stay safe out there, my friend.

It'll never happen, but wouldn't it be cool if we could get together for one last tapalooza, FL, WD, EB, RB, even a lousy FLTQ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-12-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm a little confused - What is the history of Speed ump and Dew - All they SUP PUN Birds - etc? why the anger?

How about a little history lesson?

Before these forums go dark?
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Condo, I won't rehash the possible negative stuff. Me and dew fought early on in the game, then joined togetehr with dingleberry and created pun, which later evolved into sup. I think the social mingling was new to most of us, as far as an online experience. Those early days were probably the best, before gree had the chance to mess it all up. We got lots of hate because we played as a team, way before wd, and factions were even thought of. We were told that wasn't fair, they tried telling us it was against the rules, and we were bullies, amount other things. jd was one of our earliest members. Me , dew, and one other of our team gave ferr some real grief when he was just coming up, and I don't think he ever got over that,lol. That's why he tried so hard to beat us, for so long. Wd changed the game tremendously, and not all in a good way. It forced us to have to keep the spenders in order to remain at the top, and we did creat multiple teams for different level spenders so everyone could remain with the team. We had to kill the shared chat though because as newer people joined the lower teams, we had some leaking our business, and even personal info that was intended to be shared privately with friends. My place is always open for a visit here in Houston , and some good BBQ whenever any old pun or sup player wants to head my way, just give me advance notice. The more the merrier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What was started as an off topic thread, has turned into a good read. Thanks for sharing Dew, Speed, and Jd. Always good to read different perspectives when the game was fun and consumed countless hours.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you speed! appreciate the little window - I always admired PUN from afar - Joined a faction for the PVP before the first WD Now easily cruising in top 3 for about 1/10th of the work
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.