Hybrid View

lol, yeah ...unfortunately we're all in the same "nobody knows" boat.
    Line ID: clementine88

I still wonder why you keep defending them???

Understand you want to help people. But isn't there a time where you ask yourself "I can no longer justify what they are doing?"

Don't get me wrong I like what you're doing. But at this time it's just a joke what Gree does to us. And I don't think you feel different

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2 View Post
    I still wonder why you keep defending them???

Understand you want to help people. But isn't there a time where you ask yourself "I can no longer justify what they are doing?"

Don't get me wrong I like what you're doing. But at this time it's just a joke what Gree does to us. And I don't think you feel different
    Was this ^^ directed towards me? If so...

I almost never defend GREE.
    I almost never justify what GREE does.
    (haha, almost never because I could have in the past)
    I know I have never apologized for GREE's actions.
    I will give my honest opinion whether it's popular or not.

By logging in to play, I agree to the ToS and I'll try to explain it to the best of my abilities when people expect otherwise. But, beyond that, I'm critical and jaded. I just don't care enough to let a game drive me crazy.

As far as being a moderator, it's not a big deal: if I can help, great! If not, too bad. Basically, my main roll is to make sure the CoC is being followed. I know the forum doesn't need me at all, but I vainly enjoy being a moderator.
    Line ID: clementine88