Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hate to keep posting this, but here it goes...

GREE does not have to tell us anything. GREE hosts these forums as a courtesy for players to help players. Actually, they don't even have to host it, so be thankful they keep it going! And, lower your expectations. When they do post the occasional announcement, consider it a gift.
    So basically, a company doesn't owe anything to it's paying costumers? Is that gree-logic breaking through?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    So basically, a company doesn't owe anything to it's paying costumers? Is that gree-logic breaking through?
    No, not really. Vile didn't say that this was a *good* policy, or that a company that largely ignores its customer base will find long term success. But I agree that they don't *owe* paying customers anything outside of what is stated in the T&C of the game.

That said, as I've stated many times before, I think it is a shame that they don't communicate more. We're just left guessing as to why they do some of the things they do.

Post Count
    Aside from "oops, we screwed up, and here's when you can expect it to be fixed," I wish they'd give us LESS information. There's not much in this game that requires any thought whatsoever, but figuring out how to optimize your play in an event is one of the best ways to gain a leg up on inferior players. Making it easier just levels the playing field.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

GREE does not have to tell us anything. GREE hosts these forums as a courtesy for players to help players. Actually, they don't even have to host it, so be thankful they keep it going! And, lower your expectations. When they do post the occasional announcement, consider it a gift.
    Its something called common courtesy.
    If any game rolls out something new, an explanation should be given as to how to acquire those goals.
    Pissing in the wind is never a good thing.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

This statement is such BS... How hard is it to make a pop up with a tutorial on the app?( obviously really hard) I play many app games and Gree is the only one who flings crap against the wall and makes the players figure it out as they go. And they wonder why their player base is dwindling

Post Count

And that is why this game has went down the toilet, each new event or update I expect that there's gonna be a problem with it. Where's the fun in that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    This statement is such BS... How hard is it to make a pop up with a tutorial on the app?( obviously really hard) I play many app games and Gree is the only one who flings crap against the wall and makes the players figure it out as they go. And they wonder why their player base is dwindling
    Sucks when BS is the truth, eh? lol!

I guess you forgot about the tutorial when you first began playing, and the tutorial when we first log in to SA, and the FAQs in game (Menu>More...>Help>FAQ), and the little blue circles with "?" in the corners of each event with event info, etc... Yeah, must be really hard to miss those.

This is not a hard game to figure out.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Aside from "oops, we screwed up, and here's when you can expect it to be fixed," I wish they'd give us LESS information. There's not much in this game that requires any thought whatsoever, but figuring out how to optimize your play in an event is one of the best ways to gain a leg up on inferior players. Making it easier just levels the playing field.
    I'd agree, but the "oops we screwed up" is all we're asking for. We're not asking for a detailed explanation of every game update that comes out, most of it really is self explanatory, and that's what the forums are for as well. Players helping other players with game tips, etc. But I would like to see a company that takes responsibility for when it messes up and at least does SOMETHING to try and fix it.. not avoid the forum at all possible costs and avoiding player issues that need addressing. That I certainly don't agree with.

Their customer service has also got progressingly worse. A year ago I could email them asking for a 25 gold refund on an accidental purchase and they would get back to me the next day with a refund. Now I email them asking if they can tell me the duration of the next battle for EC and they get back to me literally a week later with a "sorry, as a support team we don't have the exact update regarding battle for empire city time duration." What kind of support team doesn't get game updates exactly? Is that a joke? How are they supposed to help customers if they don't receive game updates?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    I wouldn't try speaking for anyone but yourself, Evan. That's exactly what many people are asking for.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I wouldn't try speaking for anyone but yourself, Evan. That's exactly what many people are asking for.
    I hate to say this but I'm going to agree with you, for once.

Post Count
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    A&F never left. She still posts in the KA Forum every once in a while.
    Last time she posted was 6 days ago about 1 week ago and she's the one that gets paid. I would actually have to blame Sirius for going on a vacation because we're the reason he even has a vacation, we are the ones providing him with the pay check and money. GREE does owe us as we are the ones that provide them with the money so they should do better.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    I hate to say this but I'm going to agree with you, for once.
    Eventually, everyone does.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Eventually, everyone does.
    Evan won't, he's still that immature 12 year old.

Post Count
    Pfft... you have no idea. Evan's pretty much a little puppy following me around begging for approval. Once he gets a sense of humor and some critical thinking skills, we'll probably be BFFs.
    Still mad at Bostick.