Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    I can't get do 5 attacks in a row without getting thrown out of the game every single time.
    Question? Once that issue is resolved, would YOU exhibit customer satisfaction?

Just as well I'm not leader of my syn
    Yeah, No, that's not an issue that GREE is concerned with.

haven't been able to check syndicate page in over 24 hrs now either.
    Again, another issue that once is addressed and remedied should enhance your player experience.

But hey, let's all hold hands, keep it clean and belt out a version of Kumbayah
    Just bring the s'mores and plenty of 'em

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Just bring the s'mores and plenty of 'em
    My favorite part of s'mores is throwing burning marshmallows at people.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    They are trying their hardest, apparently. 'A' for effort, I guess, but trying hard is not synonymous with performing well.

That being said, if they're trying the best they can and the end result is still unsatisfactory, getting upset about it won't change anything. End of the day, the business is to earn profit, not provide fun.
    Exactly, that's like saying you tried on a test or something that you failed or lost.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey all @ Rodimus ... Still issues with bundles / purchases tons of crashing . The fix coming soon ? Any update about this ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Could someone please tell me why I keep getting Syndicate errors? Just wanna join one so I can contribute my Uzi's and cash. Bit of a newbie so apologies. I have emailed Gree a number of times, no reply. Usually they're so on the ball. Cheers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Syndicates r locked.....RB in progress....they'll open when it ends for like and hour before getting locked again for war...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Hey all @ Rodimus ... Still issues with bundles / purchases tons of crashing . The fix coming soon ? Any update about this ?
    The CC dev teams are aware of the frustrations that the community experiencing and are working diligently behind the scenes on the numerous issues that are affecting Crime City. Once those issues have been resolved they will let the community know, I assure you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfcfc View Post
    Could someone please tell me why I keep getting Syndicate errors? Just wanna join one so I can contribute my Uzi's and cash. Bit of a newbie so apologies. I have emailed Gree a number of times, no reply. Usually they're so on the ball. Cheers.

Syndicates are lockt during this event (and many more btw). After event ends you got a real short window of time to join one before next event starts and syns are lockt again.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ok thanks for the replies guys. I'm completely confused by the whole thing tbh but like I said, just wanna join a decent syn so that I can contribute, that's all. If anyone has got one I can join that would be awesome, just let me know the code.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The CC dev teams are aware of the frustrations that the community experiencing and are working diligently behind the scenes on the numerous issues that are affecting Crime City. Once those issues have been resolved they will let the community know, I assure you.
    Lol
    Extra..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Rodimus ... Good day to you and all here .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rodimus View Post
    the cc dev teams are aware of the frustrations that the community experiencing and are working diligently behind the scenes on the numerous issues that are affecting crime city. Once those issues have been resolved they will let the community know, i assure you.
    LOL
    Extra LOL

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is that before or after HELL freezes over...LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    End of the day, the business is to earn profit, not provide fun.
    Imagine a world where those 2 are interconnected.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Imagine a world where those 2 are interconnected.
    That's crazy talk! Imagine how much more money Disney could return to their shareholders if they stopped giving a dang about their customers..."I'm sorry all the rides were closed kids and the characters weren't here and they were only serving day old hot dogs, but they're trying their best and complaining about it won't change anything. After all, our ticket only assures us we'll get through the gate. Maybe we'll have better luck at Epcot tomorrow. Hang on, let me go put some money in their donation box before we leave..."