Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Hello, Earth to Gree, anybody home?

Gree needs to let us know what the heck is going on with the latest cluster eff, PERIOD!
    Why is it so difficult to get an explanation of new (or altered) events?!?
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Hate to keep posting this, but here it goes...

GREE does not have to tell us anything. GREE hosts these forums as a courtesy for players to help players. Actually, they don't even have to host it, so be thankful they keep it going! And, lower your expectations. When they do post the occasional announcement, consider it a gift.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree can answer right now. They're all at counseling learning how to improve on their communicate skills & being more sensitive to everyone's needs.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you look at Sirus' profile you'll notice his last log in was OCTOBER 30th.. Shy of two weeks - i think that says it all about how much he/they care about the players & getting us the info we ask for.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzieCC View Post
    If you look at Sirus' profile you'll notice his last log in was OCTOBER 30th.. Shy of two weeks - i think that says it all about how much he/they care about the players & getting us the info we ask for.
    Maybe Sirius is on vacation or busy with a family or personal emergency. Don't be so quick to judge. They are human afterall & stuff happens.

Post Count
    We need a complaints sub forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    If Sirius is on vacation or has a family emergency then someone should be covering for him/her. Sorry, I hope everything is okay with Sirius, but there really isn't an excuse for this kind of incompetence. You're right, Gree doesn't owe us anything. Only companies that care about revenues, profits or long-term success would be concerned about their customers. Have you seen how Gree's revenues and profits are dropping? Did you hear about the latest round of layoffs a few months ago? If that's what agree considers success then I would say "keep up the great work!" Honestly, the way this forum has been run since A&F left they may as well shut it down...

Post Count
    A&F was a joke compared to ccm. Thats why he got a better job.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    keep up the great work!
    Glad to see you are satisfied with your gaming experience. About time someone made a positive post.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hate to keep posting this, but here it goes...

GREE does not have to tell us anything. GREE hosts these forums as a courtesy for players to help players. Actually, they don't even have to host it, so be thankful they keep it going! And, lower your expectations. When they do post the occasional announcement, consider it a gift.
    *resists urge to make sarcastic remarks* hate that you actually believe that
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Your entitlement is showing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    We need a complaints sub forum.
    Every forum is a complaints subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    ...the way this forum has been run since A&F left they may as well shut it down...
    A&F never left. She still posts in the KA Forum every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It's too bad more customers don't believe that, including free customers and real players.

Post Count
    A&F left as forum moderator, or manager, or whatever she was. I didn't come to the forum for the first six months or year or so I played the game, and then took longer to set up a forum account, so I don't remember CCM and wouldn't be able to tell if you are being serious or not, but I'm assuming you are. Makes sense though, since if you follow the timeline from CCM to A&F to now its been a steady slope downhill and Gree's results reflect the same trend. Gee, maybe there really is something to this whole 'customer service' idea...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Crime City Mark (CCM) was one of the first community managers - actually, he was titled as Deceloper - when Funzio developed Crime City. Good stuff happened back then. Then bad stuff happened. They deleted his account and all of his posts with no explanation other than what was leaked by others. You can tell a lot about a company by how they treat their employees, especially their public relations folks.

CCM hosted an AMA every now and then, which commonly stands for Ask Me Anything, also which he cleverly coined as Ask Mark Anything. Interactive and direct feedback. Good stuff. I started an AMA thread later that actually got some developer/community managers involved and that was cool, but the interactive and direct feedback was never the same.

Anyway, a little history on CCM.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Serious question, if you can just re-skin the same game ad-infinitum, using the same style of stat building and gradual inflation, why would you need "customer service"?