Don't download new CC update - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't download new CC update

Post Count
    Bumping this up because this still is a major issue. It has been the worst version for stability perspective yet. And it's gruelingly hard to enjoy playing with the bad lag, app sudden closing, and the spinning wheel of death churning.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Now that Gree has made the game on the IOS totally unplayable I am tired of their stupidity. Did not the morons test this crap first?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by loreng59 View Post
    Now that Gree has made the game on the IOS totally unplayable I am tired of their stupidity. Did not the morons test this crap first?
    Making sure updates work goes against Grees company mantra "We don't test we guess"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My minis stats aren't even increasing. I know the loot drops are terrible but they should increase a lvl 16 mini. This update is awful

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Too bad there isn't an "Undo update" button.
    There is. The developers just push out the previous code base until the problem is resolved. Common sense when it takes days to resolve the problem. Sadly, that seems to be in short supply at Grrrrrrrrrrr ee

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 3 response to my ticket put the blame on my device despite my assurances that it's not. They don't seem to accept that the issue lies with the latest data set. Until they do I doubt we will get a fix

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    The 3 response to my ticket put the blame on my device despite my assurances that it's not. They don't seem to accept that the issue lies with the latest data set. Until they do I doubt we will get a fix
    I'm positive that was sent to you in error, we've been reliably informed that they are working diligently behind the scenes on these issues, eh Rodimus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just got this

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support and for your report regarding the issues that you experienced with the recent game update 6.7.0.

We have informed the game team and a fix has been created and sent to Apple for approval. Please keep an eye out for version 6.7.1 which should be available in the App store soon. This update will fix any issues experienced with lag or other instability experienced with 6.7.0.

Some players may experience some interruption of ability in upgrading an Alliance Base, however, the ability to donate and contribute to the Alliance Base is still available. Full function for Alliance Base will be back soon in the next update following 6.7.1. As we want to make sure that your playing experience is a smooth as possible, we want to thank you for your patience as we work on this.

Regards,
    Adrian

Post Count
    hmm ...getting a bit better, but isn't Alliance Base for MW?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    New locked General Sticky...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...t-Update-6-7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostomachion View Post
    Hello Crime City Citizens!

I wanted to officially announce that the Dev Team has submitted a client update Apple for approval. Client version 6.7.1 which will be available in the App store as soon as Apple gives the green light. This update will fix any issues experienced with lag or other instability experienced with 6.7.0.

Some players may experience some interruption of ability in upgrading an Syndicate Base because this feature was tied to the current instabilities. The ability to donate and contribute to the Syndicate Base is still available. Full functionality for Syndicate Base will return in the next update following 6.7.1.

The Dev Team wants to thank you for your patience and continued support as we work on work on ways to improve your playing experience.

We will post updates on the 6.7.1 release as we are informed.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm so sick of the favoritism toward android players GREE! No android player has ever had an issue with the game, but it's been almost completely unplayable 90% of the time for iOS users.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    I'm so sick of the favoritism toward android players GREE! No android player has ever had an issue with the game, but it's been almost completely unplayable 90% of the time for iOS users.
    You OBVIOUSLY haven't played on a droid device if you think it's "issue" free...

LOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You OBVIOUSLY haven't played on a droid device if you think it's "issue" free...

LOL
    Nope, I've never played on an android device.

Here's why lol...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ent-areas.html

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You OBVIOUSLY don't know what hood rich is...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Did they send the update to Apple in a gift wrapped box saying "Don't open until xmas" ?