locked out of gam again

well this sucks again. once again I have be bitten by gree and there glitches. I have now be stuck out of game going on 24 hrs. this is what happened. I was getting my free gems in the video area, where you have to watch them on surfari. I then logged back into the game and I a got a syncing data with server screen. all it does is think and think never loads my game. yes I have tried with game center and without, rebooted the game, re installed the game. I can load the basic game, and play until I try and retrieve my account. it says the account is received but then sync thing again. this is unheard of now. I have submitted two tickets to gree and still no response.and still locked out. any advice ?

ugh 36 hrs now and still no response from gree. and still stuck out of game.

well make that 48 hrs and still no response from gree not even one response other then the standard one every one gets. that now makes 4 open tickets with out any response at all. this is unreal that a company will not even drop a fast email saying they are working on it or go f-----of. almost three yrs of playing and I can not count the $$$$ spent with nothing at all now

Quote Originally Posted by Ice victor btno View Post
    well make that 48 hrs and still no response from gree not even one response other then the standard one every one gets. that now makes 4 open tickets with out any response at all. this is unreal that a company will not even drop a fast email saying they are working on it or go f-----of. almost three yrs of playing and I can not count the $$$$ spent with nothing at all now
    I'm sorry for you Victor but sadly not surprised at all.

I anticipate their next response will be 'stop opening multiple tickets' with no resolution or acknowledgement of your problem.

It sounds like Cray's issue, I don't think he gets the sync message but he can load a noob account but when he tries to retrieve his own he has no success.

I hope you get it sorted.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

well we can now just start counting the days . day 4 and no return contact by gree. still stuck out of game.

well we can now just start counting the days . day 4 and no return contact by gree. still stuck out of game.
    Maybe it's time you press on the uninstall button and press on the install button on a different game with a different company.

I would hate to do that . as I have so much invested. but it might come to that .

I would hate to do that . as I have so much invested. but it might come to that .
    I'd say 'donate' rather than 'invest' as you're not getting anything out of it other than some virtual products which will be devalued in the space of 1 or 2 weeks.

Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against Gree. They violate the law constantly and screw customers over left and right.