Lost account due to updating iOS

Hey all
    Just wondering how to get my account back I updated iOS and lost everything

Cheers

Lost account after update iOS

Hey guys
    Just wondering if anyone has lost their account due to updating there iOS and the it is lost after done updating if so what do I do to get back

Cheers

Did you bind your account to an email address?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by James Cleaver View Post
    Hey guys
    Just wondering if anyone has lost their account due to updating there iOS and the it is lost after done updating if so what do I do to get back

Cheers
    You said "cheers" so I'm gonna assume that you are in UK and you are going through this weird server switch bug so many of my UK friends are facing. what you are experiencing is a random flop to the euro server. Im guessing that your original account belongs in the world wide server, not euro server.. and when the game flips to euro server, it cannot locate your account so you get a brand new one.

Pls claim a ticket through GREE. Meantime a temp fix is to delete the app and re-install but you have to have your app store set to a country that will uses the world wide server (example: usa)

Nar I Australian mate I did not bind account well I thought I did but it saying it does not work and my favebook and game centre are saying I never played the game so how do I get this ticket

Someone plz help I haven't played this game in month

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    You said "cheers" so I'm gonna assume that you are in UK and you are going through this weird server switch bug so many of my UK friends are facing. what you are experiencing is a random flop to the euro server. Im guessing that your original account belongs in the world wide server, not euro server.. and when the game flips to euro server, it cannot locate your account so you get a brand new one.

Pls claim a ticket through GREE. Meantime a temp fix is to delete the app and re-install but you have to have your app store set to a country that will uses the world wide server (example: usa)
    Saying "cheers" does not necessarily mean that someone is from the UK or Australia.

Very true I am Australian