Here we go again. Back 2 Back wars

Haven't learned anything Gree. Again repeating mistakes from the past? Didn't you learn from last spring when you tried these back 2 back wars?

Still no clue on how we play K&D?

Put at least 24 hours betwern wars! So guilds and players can prepare.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

They are not interested in the player's experience or even happiness, but only to make as much money as possible with them, just to refresh your mind.

This is clearly a money extraction event, recycling of pretty much everything possible, and intended to make ppl spend on gems to reach the 12m mark while 4-star jewelry is still somewhat in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    They are not interested in the player's experience or even happiness, but only to make as much money as possible with them, just to refresh your mind.

This is clearly a money extraction event, recycling of pretty much everything possible, and intended to make ppl spend on gems to reach the 12m mark while 4-star jewelry is still somewhat in demand.
    In this case they didn't think it through. Some gemmers have run out of gems and money. Other with gems are stuck in a guild that can't run because they don't have enough gemmers to run. So Gree will get less.

Gree again doesn't think about the player and the game dynamics.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

I'm sure that if they have decided that way, it's because data analysis suggests the morons will still be paying enough money.
    Pretty much the only thing companies like Gree do (apart from 1-2 graphic designers and 1-2 software developers who actually work on the software) is to stand in front of their monitors and analysis software, discussing how to extract more money and to analyse the behavior of *their* most wanted customers: the ones who don't care or think, the ones who just spend money like crazy pretty much all the time. How to extract more out of those? You can't seriously think that the top spenders will say 'oh well, I've used up my "budget" and not spend anything during this raid!" No, of course they'll dig a little bit deeper and make sure they'll reach that damned 12m mark, regardless if they need that stuff or not. Or to reach that sweet 'top 3/10/25/50/100' spot, because their big EGO needs that so desperately and they would feel weak if they 'couldn't make it because of my budget'.

Gree doesn't care about the 'smart' planners, a 'great game experience', 'real fans', or about customer satisfaction in general. They only care about the money and be 100% assured, the usual people will again SPEND like there was no yesterday.

I'm sure that if they have decided that way, it's because data analysis suggests the morons will still be paying enough money.
    Pretty much the only thing companies like Gree do (apart from 1-2 graphic designers and 1-2 software developers who actually work on the software) is to stand in front of their monitors and analysis software, discussing how to extract more money and to analyse the behavior of *their* most wanted customers: the ones who don't care or think, the ones who just spend money like crazy pretty much all the time. How to extract more out of those? You can't seriously think that the top spenders will say 'oh well, I've used up my "budget" and not spend anything during this raid!" No, of course they'll dig a little bit deeper and make sure they'll reach that damned 12m mark, regardless if they need that stuff or not. Or to reach that sweet 'top 3/10/25/50/100' spot, because their big EGO needs that so desperately and they would feel weak if they 'couldn't make it because of my budget'.

Gree doesn't care about the 'smart' planners, a 'great game experience', 'real fans', or about customer satisfaction in general. They only care about the money and be 100% assured, the usual people will again SPEND like there was no yesterday.
    Just like Kangaroeland who seems to have a bottomless amount of money to spend on the game.

I hear ya. I'm stuck in a guild for the war. what if i dont like the people i play with

Nah. I happen to like my teammates... but yes, we are being held hostage!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    Haven't learned anything Gree. Again repeating mistakes from the past? Didn't you learn from last spring when you tried these back 2 back wars?

Still no clue on how we play K&D?

Put at least 24 hours betwern wars! So guilds and players can prepare.

Every company will strife to get as much revenue as possible. Most companies have a good understanding about the game. Talk to their players to see the issues that trouble the game. However Gree doesn't. Gree focus on the short run, the quick win, the next game.

For example "naked fighting" on the short run it brings in more in the long term, new players don't stay long and old players leave. Killing K&D.

But it's Rivenborn! Such a wonderful, sought-after armour, exactly what I've always wanted.

And just what everyone wants after a record-breaking iOS war with t4 all over 100 million is to hit a raid boss for 24 hours.

As much as I love my temporary home in Flamers, I object to not being allowed to go home! Could have at least given a 24 hour break Gree!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I'll take a deep breath and claim that guild jumping is not the intended way to play the game.

I for one find it funny and entertaining to have all those guild jumpers and win-buying 'runners' trapped in some virtual, artificial guilds now that serve no other purpose other than to ..well, buy wins.
    'Home' is a very relative term regarding K&D guilds. They are only 'home' and 'family' (oh yeah! ) while nothing is happening, but are left whenever an opportunity arises. In RL, no one wants to deal with such persons, here it is considered as 'normal'. Odd.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I still don't understand why they do something like this. Every war there will always be someone that under performs in a Guild event and the Guild would boot them. It's not fair to those players who have to find another Guild but can't due to the lockout.

Guild jumping not allowed? Why shouldn't you be allowed to form the best teams? In real life sports it happens in online gamea its a fact. If you want to change it make it time consuming to switch. But what Gree does now is keeping players 'hostage' in guilds they don't want to be.

Just plain stupidity and an obvious sign that Gree doesn't understand the game.

I'll take a deep breath and claim that guild jumping is not the intended way to play the game.

I for one find it funny and entertaining to have all those guild jumpers and win-buying 'runners' trapped in some virtual, artificial guilds now that serve no other purpose other than to ..well, buy wins.
    'Home' is a very relative term regarding K&D guilds. They are only 'home' and 'family' (oh yeah! ) while nothing is happening, but are left whenever an opportunity arises. In RL, no one wants to deal with such persons, here it is considered as 'normal'. Odd.
    "Guild jumping" is not intended? Where in the rule book does it say that? Oh wait, that's right, there's no such thing.

I happen to belong in one small cozy group where we happen to have total membership in the 4th digit. It would be great if we were all contained in one guild, but unfortunately, there are only 40 seats in each guild. So...... while that's going on, each week we sort ourselves out according to how much we want to play and what prize tier we want to go for, and we prefer that everyone who gather up in that particular guild for that particular weekend all want the same prize. Hey sometimes people want to take it easy some weeks and they don't really want to be in the company of those who want to play more because then they are pressured to put in more time too. Clearly that's not fun for everyone.

Guild hopping you say? Not when organized properly Its simply a way we sort ourselves to cater to the variable needs of individuals. A flexible and a sustainable solution.
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 11-10-2015 at 01:35 AM.

*bump* I DO like seeing a raid during the week, but starting it a microsecond after a war ends is NOT the way to go! Guilds can't add - or remove - people, folks don't have time to rebuild gems, even if they want to.
    Please! Give us a day's break!

I agree. I have a member wanting to join and I would like to make changes to HC positions, but can't until tomorrow now. I enjoy having the 1 day raids as well, but we should have 24 hours between events.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586