chaotic armor again?

Uh, repeat armor, no?
    Gree why do you hate us so much?

Err, they only have Dread-pirate and Angelic left for rewards they haven't used. What would happen if they used those two? Would you be complaining in two weeks about repeat armors?
    no

No horse I wouldnt. I just want epics to be done as war prizes, and to move along to df as prizes in the lowerreward tiers already.
    Seems by repeating prizes they are just dragging their feet.
    Dread pirate+ and angelic+ both are legit armors and would love to have either.

This weekend's prizes has been a disaster. Chaotic again right after the normal became fusible. Naga+ as t100, so the people on Facebook complain about it being too powerful, and they reduce it Earthwardens+. Top guilds are having problems filling. I'm taking a break from my normal t25.

It doesn't matter how high the reward's garbage factor is - people will still spend crazy amounts to 'make it'.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    It doesn't matter how high the reward's garbage factor is - people will still spend crazy amounts to 'make it'.
    +1, perfectly said! I'd say GREE's just stalling to get more money and then pull the plug.