GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I hear boss 150 is 1.2Q health

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Raid boss, yes.. Epic no..

You are just confirming how little you know or understand the game
    . I think its about time a mod removed you..

Or is it that you must post the opposite of the truth any chance you get

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...aracter-change

will flag it to the MODs for review..

I would be very disappointed if a MOD allows you to continue to lie to new players, as these forums are meant to provide accurate assistance
    Thanks, it's been trolling for a while now, doubt it even plays the game.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Call it trolling if you want "A Gent". Just spreading facts based on my 4 year experience.
    You don't have to agree with my results. You can test it out for yourself ...Orange you glad?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    It doesn't even know what fact means.. With facts come proof, something that I and many before have supplied...

Post Count
    I'm far too rich to be here, yet I take time out of my day to drop in and provide info that I've acquired over the years (for free).
    I could start a website and charge for this, but I choose to provide it for free out of the gratefulness of my heart.
    Instead of bashing me, you should be thanking me.

Post Count
    Well... I read this and even more confused now. lol, do you guys work for GREE? JK!!

I guess there is still some debate about this...
    (btw, in CC, both EB & RB use raw stats & I think the same is true for KA, but I could be wrong)

@HR, nice pics! Thanks for posting. Just curious, what boosts do you have on that mini? Could it be that some boosts figure into "raw" stats in some weird way? I have no idea, just guessing at possible differences.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Well... I read this and even more confused now. lol, do you guys work for GREE? JK!!

I guess there is still some debate about this...
    (btw, in CC, both EB & RB use raw stats & I think the same is true for KA, but I could be wrong)

@HR, nice pics! Thanks for posting. Just curious, what boosts do you have on that mini? Could it be that some boosts figure into "raw" stats in some weird way? I have no idea, just guessing at possible differences.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Some alliance attack in there as well.. Most definatly boosted stats.. Otherwise my attack would be about 30-40% lower... Epic boss in MW has always been boosted stats.. Raid boss has always been raw..

They removed the tier system from the epic boos about 6 months ago ish.. If it wasn't boosted imagine how difficult it would be for anyone even ZD to take out a quadrillion def boss

Also if you look at my free hit vs PvP attack, when reducing to 67% it is within a few decimals places of being a match.. Therefore you would have to assume that I don't have any boosts which I clearly have
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-07-2015 at 10:34 AM.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Hey Manbeast, long time no see

I just saw your "location".................I am sure we would have way more fun in the "Flan carrier"
    Yea don't come around the forum much. Not as much fun without flan around lol good ole days

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1 View Post
    Well for those that are 500t plus and I'm not one of them it will be easy for them to get the 10/10 if they could be bothered to do it. Game is greed to those guys and girls. I'll get 9/10 and that will be it. Plenty out there that can kill it with one hit.
    I'm 70T attack and finished 10/10 yesterday morning. Still love epic boss. Not a fan of the huge jump between 149 and 150 though

Banned
    Post Count
    Hell raiser provided proof. That's the end of that discussion. At least B.O is confident at being wrong and freely provides us with his free inaccurate info. Thank you Brown for saving me the money of purchasing your scam information

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Yea don't come around the forum much. Not as much fun without flan around lol good ole days

I'm 70T attack and finished 10/10 yesterday morning. Still love epic boss. Not a fan of the huge jump between 149 and 150 though
    I agree, EB is still one of my favorite events. 10/10 should be no more than 150 kill and I wish they would change this back.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I'm far too rich to be here, yet I take time out of my day to drop in and provide info that I've acquired over the years (for free).
    I could start a website and charge for this, but I choose to provide it for free out of the gratefulness of my heart.
    Instead of bashing me, you should be thanking me.
    BO, for a player who has been around a long time, I am stunned by how little you seem to know about how the game works. You are simply arguing for the sake of argument and adding to your post count. Perhaps you should drop Thief a line and he can straighten you out. Given that he used to be the guardian of the EB event for many years, I would hope that you accept his views as bible.

Post Count
    It may be time for the banhammer. At this point its just misleading players who are looking for legit information.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    It may be time for the banhammer. At this point its just misleading players who are looking for legit information.
    I clicked the little triangle and asked as much.. Here's hoping

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I clicked the little triangle and asked as much.. Here's hoping
    You guys she is to rich to even be in these forums, in his own words, we should be groveling at his feet. When he said that I laughed out loud, I guess money decides if you are worth listening to or not lol.