Ok Gree, what's with the Guild Citadel?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ok Gree, what's with the Guild Citadel?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Ok Gree, what's with the Guild Citadel?

With the new KA update, we can now create a Guild Citadel.
    Looks like we need some brand new items. Is it too much for a little heads up about where we can find these items?
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's been installed and initiated.

These appear to be items we will collect individually and then donate. Does anyone see where we store or an indicator of how many of these items we have ourselves prior to donating? Gold and stones have a spot at the top of our page.

Post Count
    Please just give us a little information about how this will work and what we should expect. The splash screen did not explain very much.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Not possible to donate orbs anymore. Hopefully we can do so during RB.

We seem to be getting more (x2) materials from PvP and 50 stones at a time. Maybe we have to craft these items.

Sirius, it sure would be nice if we had a heads up!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-04-2015 at 06:48 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Ah nice, something new. The last feature was the introducing of the 'Division' ranking during war. That really worked like a charm..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    It's been installed and initiated.

These appear to be items we will collect individually and then donate. Does anyone see where we store or an indicator of how many of these items we have ourselves prior to donating? Gold and stones have a spot at the top of our page.
    It looks like if u tap donate there is a slide bar next to the items . It will slide up to the number of each item u have -which is just cash , unless u have a stone

Post Count
    Events are buggy and poorly explained, I'm sure Guild Citadel will be the same.

But I do want to give GREE credit, there has been an effort to vary things and keep it fresh. The pumpkins, Epic and Raid Bosses have shown new wrinkles, now the Guild Citadel. I want to applaud GREE for the attempt no matter how good or bad the execution turns out to be.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with the above. It's also nice that we are not just getting carbon copies of the CC and MW events. While a form of SA would be interesting, the new RB format in CC has diverged quite a bit. We're also not getting the ultimate parts of the iLTQs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lurker
    Main Game
    Legends at War
    Post Count
    Ok one simple question, where does one get/win/craft/find militia and trade ???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Events are buggy and poorly explained, I'm sure Guild Citadel will be the same.
    If I can be the first one to point out a bug, it'd be that pumpkin crafting got re-activated with the update. Having missed the original deadline, I was quite happy to grab the 10 refills and handful of 7m units I had missed.

Post Count
    Please release something related to the Citadel quickly before it is forgotten or turned into the Division standings
    The Sailing Alpacas