Syns locked?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syns locked?

Post Count

Syns locked?

Syns are still locked. We'd like to be able to get our new recruits in please.

Syns have also been locked way more frequently than in the past. This is becoming a problem, we had two players wanting to come for the second of your back to back wars and couldn't get them in thanks to syns being locked.

You can't run events non stop when most of them require syns to be locked.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post

Syns have also been locked way more frequently than in the past. This is becoming a problem, we had two players wanting to come for the second of your back to back wars and couldn't get them in thanks to syns being locked.

Seems like they can.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count

Have you noticed yet how this game becomes more frustrating as you invest more money into it? It's almost like the only thing that changes are the people you get to interact with. One day you'll realize your game experience has been consistent since at least the end of that accomplice experiment, only at some point you decided it was a good idea to start paying for it. That point is when you developed expectations beyond your pre existing sense of entitlement, and having expectations of any kind with this game will put you on a one way street to Disappointmentville.

By the way, how's the weather there? I hear it's usually cloudy with a chance of gree.

Post Count
    @namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game, and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.

Otherwise, I agree with you, but while you think you're helping by trying to get everyone to see what GREE is really doing, you're just giving GREE a reason (well, an excuse) not to respond to threads or come on the forum.

Post Count
    @namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game, and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.

Otherwise, I agree with you, but while you think you're helping by trying to get everyone to see what GREE is really doing, you're just giving GREE a reason (well, an excuse) not to respond to threads or come on the forum.
    Time is money and you spend a lot of time on forums, so you invested quite a lot in this game. if you still play and "enjoy" the game, you shouldnt care if syns are locked or whatever gree does or doesnt do.

Post Count
    @namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game,
    Lol

and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.
    Rofl

Gree doesn't need any reason or excuse to post or not post on the forum. They don't even need to have a forum. That fact right there should tell you something about why they don't post here more often.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    Time is money and you spend a lot of time on forums, so you invested quite a lot in this game. if you still play and "enjoy" the game, you shouldnt care if syns are locked or whatever gree does or doesnt do.
    That seems counterintuitive.. you enjoy something so you shouldn't care if someone does something to make it less enjoyable?

Post Count
    counterintuitive
    Who helped you with the BIG word?

Post Count
    That seems counterintuitive.. you enjoy something so you shouldn't care if someone does something to make it less enjoyable?
    Let's spell it out for you. You claim you enjoy this game. You also complain a lot about what you don't like about it. So either you are complaining about nothing, or you don't actually enjoy the game. If you actually enjoyed the game, you would have no complaints. Get it?

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Let's spell it out for you. You claim you enjoy this game. You also complain a lot about what you don't like about it. So either you are complaining about nothing, or you don't actually enjoy the game. If you actually enjoyed the game, you would have no complaints. Get it?
    You can enjoy something without liking every single thing about it. Everything has its pros and cons.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I havent seen to many pro comments about gree and cc lately.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    You can enjoy something without liking every single thing about it. Everything has its pros and cons.
    Sorry, that's not how we roll around these parts...if Gree does something you don't like, you now have to like it. Just say "thank you sir, may I have another?" Only a fool would try to make something they find enjoyable and have invested a lot of time in, more enjoyable...

Post Count
    I've invested $0
    Evan, Evan, Evan.... we know you've invested real cash into your game; you've posted it here yourself.
    Line ID: clementine88

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    True perhaps in a black & white world.... But you need to wake and discover we have a kalidescope on our hands.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Evan, Evan, Evan.... we know you've invested real cash into your game; you've posted it here yourself.
    Unless I missed it I don't think he has. He has just done about every tapjoy offer possible and now probably 50 companies have his credit card/parents credit card on file hahaha