retrieved account and didn't work

Hi I already went through the binding and retrieving situation but when I went to retrieve I got a lvl 1 account that wasn't mine someone please help

hi there are you in Europe? If so this is a known issue where the game keeps confusing you and places you in the wrong server. Obviously your account exists in one serve but not the other, so if you are sent to the wrong server, you will be starting off with a brand new account.

I am sure gree is working on a fix, but in the mean time, the only temporary fix that i know is for you to delete and reinstall the app.

If you are not in Europe, then a problem like yours is more serious .... an account theft maybe.

What are the first 3 letters of the level 1 account?
    XFV (iOS) and WFV (android) are "Europe", while anything XC* / WC* and before is global server.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

the same thing happened with me although when i tried to link my account on a different android it said there was no account linked to this